Home Ready Room

I need 1,000,000 Honor

If I want to immortalise my very best Legendary crew I need 1,000,000 to do so.
These are -
First Officer Burnham Need 1 star
Timekeeper Tenvik 1 star
Captain Braxton 1 star
Pah-Wraith Keiko 4 stars
Quinn 3 stars
Determined Janeway 1 star
Tribble Herder Scotty 4 stars
Leonardo Da Vinci 1 star
Tactical Officer Neelix 1 star
Warship EMA 1 star
Dr Ann Mulhall 1 star
Boothby Replicant 1 star

I also have another list of 11 Legendary crew that would improve my game but not as important to do so as the first list. Then there's another 50 +Legendary crew will end up staying at 1 star for ever.

I,m not asking for help. Just wanted to show difficult is to immortalise crew in this game. It,s got to the point now I feel that pointless in taking part in events now. I still do take part in most events. The developers could easy give more honor in this game and still would not effect the game but would the game more playable.

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking for like-minded players, you can find them in this thread:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11520/the-variable-that-must-not-be-named#latest
    Or search the forum for "honor debt". This topic has been discussed at length. Maybe even look up "honor piñata" for a philosophy that may help if you're looking for what you say you're not looking for.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11520/the-variable-that-must-not-be-named#latest
    Or search the forum for "honor debt". This topic has been discussed at length. Maybe even look up "honor piñata" for a philosophy that may help if you're looking for what you say you're not looking for.

Except that these threads usually get trolled by the same 4-5 people who spent the cost of a nice sports car on this game until no one wants to post in them, ie the "If I don't have this problem it's not a problem at all" crowd.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »

Except that these threads usually get trolled by the same 4-5 people who spent the cost of a nice sports car on this game until no one wants to post in them, ie the "If I don't have this problem it's not a problem at all" crowd.

Just one really

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »

That might be fair. I guess I'm just a "there's already a thread for that" kind of guy. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    It is tough but I do like going through the rigorous selection process of who to cite next.

Makes you feel powerful like Simon Cowell on the X factor 😂
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    The point is to make it so you have to choose what to spend your resources on. Otherwise, it's like that unlimited money cheat in The Sims - fun to build your dream mansion and boring once you have. There needs to be something to keep you playing.
    On my VIP0 account, I pick and choose my battles so I can go for top crew only and push my resources (including honor) into developing them.
    On my main account, which is basically like playing with the money cheat, I've lost interest in building crew because nothing really moves the needle anymore. So, there you go. How to get 1 million honor lol.
    7bkhp2kiabd4.jpeg
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point is to make it so you have to choose what to spend your resources on. Otherwise, it's like that unlimited money cheat in The Sims - fun to build your dream mansion and boring once you have. There needs to be something to keep you playing.
    On my VIP0 account, I pick and choose my battles so I can go for top crew only and push my resources (including honor) into developing them.
    On my main account, which is basically like playing with the money cheat, I've lost interest in building crew because nothing really moves the needle anymore. So, there you go. How to get 1 million honor lol.
    7bkhp2kiabd4.jpeg

This is definitely an issue for a growing number of people. We are building these awesome crews, but for what? I am very hungry for something to get me interested in developing my crew again (and I haven't forgone a sports car for this game).
  • Good grief seeing your picture makes me so jealous, how on earth did you accumulate so much.
    I think this looks like almost years of play and no spending.
    Well done though