Home Past Anomalies

Not appearing in fleet or squadron or able to play Gauntlet

I have been dealing with this for days. I can join a fleet or make one and my name will not show up in the fleet. I can leave and join another and still not show up. I also can't play in Gauntlet, nothing shows up. Customer service tells me its an issue but can't fix it yet. Not seeing a reason to play.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remis wrote: »
    I have been dealing with this for days. I can join a fleet or make one and my name will not show up in the fleet. I can leave and join another and still not show up. I also can't play in Gauntlet, nothing shows up. Customer service tells me its an issue but can't fix it yet. Not seeing a reason to play.

I am sorry you are encountering this issue. Unfortunately this is a problem which requires a manual intervention by an engineer and this takes a bit of time.
  • So I guess there not much I can do. Been hoping customer service would get it fixed but have been told to wait for a update to fix it.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remis wrote: »
    So I guess there not much I can do. Been hoping customer service would get it fixed but have been told to wait for a update to fix it.

Customer Support is waiting on an update from the engineers regarding this particular issue.
  • Thank you for your help. I do appreciate it.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The player rep will of course contact you as well but I wanted to let you know that I believe this might be resolved for you. Make sure to restart your game of course :)
  • Yes they fixed it. Thank you for check back on the subject.