Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved] Server Error Beginning of Event

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Past Anomalies
Anyone else experience a crash mid-shuttle kickstart?
5sd4ma2bfnpj.png

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• same
  • Yes, game is down for everyone, i think.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup ... was able to send about 8 shuttles and then got kicked out.
  • My game won't start at all (android and windows)
  • Yup I can’t get into the game at all. I thought it was just me I was freaking out
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know, before I start restarting my phone and such.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Had just bought an event pack and was trying to dismiss the junk crew and it just stopped. Hoping the pack itself didn't get screwed up.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    u4upxx5f3gia.jpeg

At first the shared crew disppeared, then the game pretended my internet was gone but it is not. Now I cannot log in any more. (iPad from Europe)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking into it.
    edited December 2019
    Some finished the kickstart before the issue started, the slower ones could not. Very bad timing. 😔
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    It's back up.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
    Thanks for the quick fix!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to log back in :)
  • Doctor 8472Doctor 8472 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Yes, but I can't start my shuttles. The game says "item already busy" if I try to use Garth of Izar or the other event crew.

Additional note: When the game went down, I were just starting a shuttle with these crew!

Edit: Another two restarts "solved" that problem.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, should you have an error when trying to start a shuttle make sure to restart the game.