Home Engineering Room

Expedition, double reward ad

The ad is proposed, does not give double rewards though.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ad is proposed, does not give double rewards though.

Could you please clarify: do you mean you are not receiving any rewards at all or just that you were expecting double VP?

If you mean Victory Points this is normal and it is mentioned in the event rules.
  • No double rewards. Got the normal vp. So i'm told that the double reward ad doubles like the credits only. Which is next to nothing. Why do we have these?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having an issue with the ad double rewards and ad warp for cadet missions since last night on my iOS. It was a problem starting a little after the daily reset so I downloaded the update and that fixed the issue at first but now the same thing is happening again. The ad will not run, it either does not start or does a black screen then goes back to original rewards without doubling them.
    Let’s fly!
  • No double rewards. Got the normal vp. So i'm told that the double reward ad doubles like the credits only. Which is next to nothing. Why do we have these?

Reading the Event Rules, might help. And YES it‘s been always that way. ;)

1r3usa0f7q4v.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • I saw something like that happen too, but it was in the dabo screen. I already did the 5k credit pull, and the adwarp dabo pull. Approximately an hour later, adwarp showed up again and I was able to run it, but afterwards, it said "unable to give me another spin because I've already used up my daily limit".

Just another fyi datapoint to add to a bug report...
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"