Home Fleet Central

Suncoast has an opening! Fun and friendly fleet, Starbase max level.

edited May 2019 in Fleet Central
Suncoast is a top 50 fleet full of friendly people who get along like a family.
Our starbase is maxed out at 134 (which offers great stat boosts among other things) but we still get all daily bonuses with hours to spare, we're competetive in events mostly ranking in the top 50 as a fleet and occasionally in the top 10.

Our only real requirement for people to join is regular play (ideally daily) and we're a fairly laid back fleet, we help each other out with tips and advice and share information freely. Anyone who's going to be away from the game for more than 3 days should let an officer know to avoid removal.

We have an active chat both in game and on Line with some great people and good banter but we generally leave certain divisive chat subjects at the door, things like race/religion/politics and we tolerate absolutely no bigotry of any kind.

Essentially, we are competetive, friendly, helpful and like to have fun. If you like the sound of that, get in touch!

Comments

• 2 spots currently available. Join today!
  • Is there Discord chat to join before leaving fleet to see if right fit?
  • Is there Discord chat to join before leaving fleet to see if right fit?

Hi, we don't use discord I'm afraid, we use Line instead. What's your in game name so I can find you?
  • Posted in profile
  • Your profile
  • Just replied 😉
  • TraenorTraenor ✭✭
    Just replied 😉

I messaged you in the same way, let me know what you think!
  • Traenor wrote: »
    Just replied 😉

I messaged you in the same way, let me know what you think!

Hi Traenor, Unfortunately I filled the last spot a little while ago, you sound like you'd fit in great though. I can add you as a friend and get in touch next time a place opens up if you like? 🖖
  • TraenorTraenor ✭✭

Hi Traenor, Unfortunately I filled the last spot a little while ago, you sound like you'd fit in great though. I can add you as a friend and get in touch next time a place opens up if you like? 🖖

Darn, that's what I get for slacking, haha! Sure, sounds great, and thanks for the prompt response!
  • Traenor wrote: »

Darn, that's what I get for slacking, haha! Sure, sounds great, and thanks for the prompt response!

OK cool, I sent you a friend request in game, presuming it's the same as in here?
  • Hey folks! We have an opportunity to for an active captain to join our ranks! Come have some fun with us!
  • What levels are your top captains?
  • Sorry, all positions are now filled, thanks for your interest.
  • A space has opened up for someone to come on board, contact me on here or in game if you're interested, thanks! 🤘🖖
  • hey now, i have been roaming through mega event with a different fleet each week, as planned. very refreshing after long term in previous fleet. i am quai chang ...cain. can i come visit for part three please? let me know , sincerely Trigger Happsky
  • hey now, i have been roaming through mega event with a different fleet each week, as planned. very refreshing after long term in previous fleet. i am quai chang ...cain. can i come visit for part three please? let me know , sincerely Trigger Happsky

Hi Trigger, thanks for getting in touch and for the offer but we managed to fill the spot so we're fully booked up again now. I sent you a friend request in game though, cheers. 🖖
  • We have a couple of spots available after removing some inactive players, message me on here or in game. Happy gaming! 🤓🖖
  • edited September 2019
    Hi there. Just left my previous fleet due to too much pressure from the admiral. I’m an active player, happy to do my dailies, happy to help, but I just don’t like to be pushed to compete in events more than I want to. If you still have openings let me know or send me an invite. LLAP

My game ID is Mademoiselle de bleu. Lvl 81
  • Hi there. Just left my previous fleet due to too much pressure from the admiral. I’m an active player, happy to do my dailies, happy to help, but I just don’t like to be pushed to compete in events more than I want to. If you still have openings let me know or send me an invite. LLAP

My game ID is Mademoiselle de bleu. Lvl 81

Hey there, I sent you a message. 🖖
  • Still have any openings? I’m level 52, active multiple times daily, and mostly place top 12,000 in events. Last event I was 4,188. Not great, I know, but solid. I just figured out how to do some prep for events, so I should start improving significantly. I do all dailies and I’m always growing.

Thanks!
    Cpt. Kathrine Luna (in game)
  • SpaceKat wrote: »
    Still have any openings? I’m level 52, active multiple times daily, and mostly place top 12,000 in events. Last event I was 4,188. Not great, I know, but solid. I just figured out how to do some prep for events, so I should start improving significantly. I do all dailies and I’m always growing.

Thanks!
    Cpt. Kathrine Luna (in game)

Hello there, unfortunately we don't have an opening right now, sorry. I'll send you a friend request in game and let you know next time there is an opening if you'd like?

Thanks 🖖
  • Thank you 👌
  • There is currently room for 2 active captains to join us, get hold me either here or in game. LLaP 🖖
  • One spot open again for an active player. Get in touch 👌🖖
  • Come join the Dom-Jot Hustlers squadron in Suncoast.
  • We have a spot available for an active player to join our ranks, the base is maxed out, we get all daily bonuses, our chat is fairly active with some great, helpful people, we rank well in events and have decent crew shares. Give us a try, you might fit right in 👍🖖
  • Room for someone to come join us, chat is disinfected regularly, face masks available in the base and we're stocked up on toilet paper!
  • Still one spot available for a virus free captain to join. 🤓
  • Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    Cranky is the man!!!
  • Room for one player to come join in the fun. Ranked 25 in the latest event.