Home Make It So!

Multiple Unique Items in Galaxy Recipe Builds

Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in Make It So!
I don't mind the occasional card in Galaxy events that requires multiples of a unique item in order to build the recipe, but in the future, could we maybe move away from multiples for Basic Furs?

1hc13z6s265j.jpg
45ggbi8v86hm.jpg

Because of having so many builds with multiples of this item, even using the mission with the best drop rate, I end up spending more chrons for those during Galaxy events than I do for the Basic Hyperspanner (DS9), which has much worse drop rates than Basic Furs. Or if you're going to do multiples of it, perhaps keep it to just one recipe out of all the cards?

In lieu of that, please feel free to give us more recipes featuring multiples of Basic Spices and Basic Alcohol, because my inventory is bursting at the seams with those. ;)

xwknnp7m50x2.jpg
7rhxaxyftmq7.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And those two builds require 7 of them! I went by the philosophy of having 3x more of those than other items for this reason. Guess now I need 7x more
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Agreed, galaxy could be some spring cleaning instead of requiring the same few items that get used over and over for every crew such as 1* databases and novels... They can also take all my 2* clothing patterns, 0-2 star relays, subprocessors, incense, expansion modules, optronic circuits and isolinear chips. These are nearly useless but exist in some variety in almost every damn away mission. Alternatively, we could use some missions without these worthless items. I don't see why so many items exists when only a quarter of them is worth anything.
  • ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    I forth this. Petition signed.

The drop rates are ridiculous for these items. Somehow I have to build up a 4* character while at the same time the event eats all my chron. In a skirmish at least the chron i spend also get me the items to build the card. In a faction I can put all my chrons on the card. But in a Galaxy the event eats them all and just to get to the cards in the thresholds. There's nothing left to build the card and all the items I've picked up are fed to the event too.

This event type doesn't seem logically constructed.