Home Engineering Room

Center images?

I think it is past time we get a fix for the pictures like Evolved Janeway in the voyage window so you can actually see them.

Comments

• How often do you check ur crew on a voyage? Does it affect the gameplay?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like it the way it is. It's funny.
  • GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    How often do you check ur crew on a voyage? Does it affect the gameplay?

I check it more often than I would care to admit :). I like a smoothe gameplay experience. Things like that picture, or the notification that there is a crew member who needs attention after you have merged a star. It just makes the game feel sloppy. First bug post I have ever made where the comments defend the bug...
  • Ghazi wrote: »
    How often do you check ur crew on a voyage? Does it affect the gameplay?
    ... the notification that there is a crew member who needs attention after you have merged a star. ...

That pesters me to no end also. I've seen it mentioned a few times here but it doesn't seem to be getting any response or attention. Oh well. Que sera, sera :|
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    Ghazi wrote: »
    ... the notification that there is a crew member who needs attention after you have merged a star. ...

That pesters me to no end also. I've seen it mentioned a few times here but it doesn't seem to be getting any response or attention. Oh well. Que sera, sera :|

Long-standing issue. Players like me have just gotten used to it by now. It only sticks around for that session and disappears after a restart, so it was probably never given a very high priority by DB.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    That is such a fundamental part of the game interface that it should be fixed. Maybe some replies like:

"We can't fix it so leave us alone!" or
    "We know it's there but we don't care a furry rat's bum about it, so deal with it." or
    "Yeah, sure, we will deal with that post-haste, glad you brought that to our attention!"

Instead of:

" ........... 'I'm sorry, the party you are calling is unavailable at this time, please leave a message after the beep ............"

(Mostly humor there!) : :p
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been brought up here numerous times. The team is aware of it. The response, as I recall, was either that it wasn't something they could easily fix, or it was just way down on the list of issues that needed addressing.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get used to it. You know what you got so it becones something you just remember on your own