Home Make It So!

Replay "Holograms Are Forever" 26-30 November

Think about it:
  • No mega-event in November, so it's open for a replay.
  • That's Thanksgiving weekend in the U.S. when a lot of forum members annually complain about "having" to keep up with a new event.
  • Forum members also complain about Expeditions so running an event they'll shun anyway is perfect.
  • No Time to Die opens in the U.S. on 25 November.

Also, the recent "The Game's Afoot" flashback illustrated that a single 4* is not ideal, so I propose a new 4* Timelines Original: Morn as Oddjob. Quartermaster Rom ("Q") could be fun, too.

Comments

• ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    Think about it:
    • ...forum members annually complain...
    • Forum members also complain...

What? No! Get out of here. Pfft!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I really, really don't want 4 days of expedition ever, ever again. BUT! What if (in July) there was another mini event. A compromise, if you will indulge me. This mini event has one day of an existing expedition, followed by a day of something existing - as an example, let's say a day of that mini event that we already did. And this will be a test to see if we can do two days of Holograms are forever, combined with a replay of an existing skirmish that was originally 4 days. It's not a re-run. It's not a flashback. It's a Mash-Up event! Any takers? :) (First Mash-Up event scheduled for 26-30 November 2020)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bond weekend, Bond event. No compromise. It'll be years before I get to ask for this again!
  • ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Bring on this expedition
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a thing that happened on Facebook mentioned in this thread: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15706/former-db-stt-game-director-reveals-all#latest

One of my fleet mates posted a screen shot about expeditions. The impression that I got was that we should not expect a full expedition event any time soon. Thus my idea for a compromise. Also... I didn't really care for that expedition, though I like hybrid expeditions.

But if it's all or nothing...
    hu6zo4yt6f6s.gif
    Farewell 🖖
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a fantastic idea.