Home Make It So!

Phlox and Roll

Any chance you could re-run any of the events the Phlox's were in?

I would like to get a shot at Defensive Phlox, Au Natural Phlox, Mirror Phlox, and Reverend Phlox.

I missed them all the first times they were offered, and they seem be elusive generally.

As one of my favorite characters in Trek, I would actually consider breaking my FTP status and buy them.

vk9989fxv9z1.png
Hurry up before those things eat Guy!

Comments

• Defensive and Naked Phlox have never been event characters.
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Defensive and Naked Phlox have never been event characters.

In that case, let's have one with them in it!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand, they are rare and special and not overly blocking up the gauntlet. On the other hand, I really want them, too.
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I would like to get a shot at Defensive Phlox, Au Natural Phlox, Mirror Phlox, and Reverend Phlox.

I missed them all the first times they were offered, and they seem be elusive generally.

As one of my favorite characters in Trek, I would actually consider breaking my FTP status and buy them.

vk9989fxv9z1.png

I loved Phlox! He was such a great character!

He was the most consistently great part of Enterprise, IMO. He made every scene he was in better.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

vk9989fxv9z1.png

He was the most consistently great part of Enterprise, IMO. He made every scene he was in better.

I completely agree, with the exception of the Dear Doctor episode where he advocated genocide. (Still well acted.)
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

vk9989fxv9z1.png

I completely agree, with the exception of the Dear Doctor episode where he advocated genocide. (Still well acted.)

There was no genocide, Phlox has had his reputation smeared online for over a decade.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was the right thing to do
  • Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    Finally I found the Phlox fan club :smile:

He's one of my favourite Trek characters and my favourite from Enterprise. Anyway I support any chance to get a Phlox. In nearly two years of playing I only just got my first Phlox a few days ago (Reverend). Maybe a new legendary Phlox is due?
  • Madman1 wrote: »

He's one of my favourite Trek characters and my favourite from Enterprise. Anyway I support any chance to get a Phlox. In nearly two years of playing I only just got my first Phlox a few days ago (Reverend). Maybe a new legendary Phlox is due?

Well that certainly worked out for you. Rev is a key voyage card, hopefully you can buy the campaign and max him out.
  • CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    Wish for a Phlox, get a Phlox. :smiley: But you gotta buy him! ;)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, you got your wish — just not exactly as you had thought. ;)

I have him immortalized, but will be happy to get a 2nd copy.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
    Madman1 wrote: »

Well that certainly worked out for you. Rev is a key voyage card, hopefully you can buy the campaign and max him out.

lol. yup! DB is successfully gonna get me to pay up!
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Yep, you got your wish — just not exactly as you had thought. ;)

I have him immortalized, but will be happy to get a 2nd copy.

yup! cha-ching!
  • Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭

Yes DB (or is it TP these days) will happily get my money this campaign :)

Yes, Phlox is a great character. Acher, T'Pol, and Phlox are my personal triumvirate from that show.
    And just to restate it for those in the back, Phlox did not commit genocide.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve been pushing for Nanoprobe-Infected Phlox for a while...I bet he could punch well above his weight when it comes to driving event engagement, given the skills and traits that would make the most sense for the character.

I’ve been pushing for Nanoprobe-Infected Phlox for a while...I bet he could punch well above his weight when it comes to driving event engagement, given the skills and traits that would make the most sense for the character.

"Make It So!"
  • Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭

A Phlox with a Borg trait, I'm in.
  • Talking about Phlox....in actual premium campaign Rebirth.... Reverend Phlox is a good choice??? In my legendary crew I only got 2 Medicine characters...Bones Mc Coy (4-5) and Holoemiter Doctor (2-5).... thanks in advance...
  • Galen1811 wrote: »
    Talking about Phlox....in actual premium campaign Rebirth.... Reverend Phlox is a good choice??? In my legendary crew I only got 2 Medicine characters...Bones Mc Coy (4-5) and Holoemiter Doctor (2-5).... thanks in advance...

Very much so. His bases are a little underwhelming, but his skill set (MED/CMD) is very hard to come by and will make a lasting difference on your voyages, and he could have some play for you in Gauntlet until you get some of the biggest names there.
  • Perfect. Thanks for the help!!
    Tilting Point - Thank you for making the Phlox's available!!! Since I've posted this I've gotten Rev. Phlox, Mirror Phlox, and now Defensive Phlox. Much appreciated!
  • Darth Skippy, Congratulations!