Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Ok, much better for new 3.53.
    I see only one little problem, the crew "Tau" is display with " /4" instead of "1/4" but is marked "active" correctly.
  • SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Ok, much better for new 3.53.
    I see only one little problem, the crew "Tau" is display with " /4" instead of "1/4" but is marked "active" correctly.

Correct, there's another minor mistake with a missing formula. I've updated the published 3.53 version. Either you make a new copy, or you manually correct it by putting the following formula in column B of the crew sheet for Tau: =iferror(vlookup($A751,ImportData!$A$3:$C,3,false))
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Ok, that was
    =iferror(vlookup($A851,ImportData!$A$3:$C,3,false))

and it's ok now.

Edit : this is $ A $ 3 and not tsk tsk !! Sort of dumb auto code transformation it seems.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main page link is fixed
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    New version published with Age of Sail collection and Age of Sail Troi. Thank you @SpukkZ for these additions
  • Good to see someone picking up the ball on this. :)

@cmdrworf
    To be consistent with in-game terminology, "Base" should be "Core" on Settings > Set Starbase/Collection Bonuses.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigAros_DK wrote: »
    Good to see someone picking up the ball on this. :)

@cmdrworf
    To be consistent with in-game terminology, "Base" should be "Core" on Settings > Set Starbase/Collection Bonuses.

@CigAros_DK This is corrected in 3.55 which is the next release version. Thank you.
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Potential update
    I have crafted a formula for my Notes column to get crew level or crew tier from the imported data
    My goal was to replace my manual commenting and upkeep of the crew status and tiering
    This has been made possible by the inclusion of char levels in the datacore export.
    =IF(B5=D5,(vlookup(A5,Import!$A$2:$I,9,false)),(iferror(vlookup(A5,ImportData!$A$3:$F,6,false))))

When copied into my top notes entry, and then copied down from there ( to update the formula downward ) it will present either of 2 meaningfull values ....
    when fusion is max, display tier
    when fusion is max, display card level

I have yet been unable to combine output of the vlookup yet within a singel cell .. i hope formula guru's can tell me if it is without adding extra columns or sheets...
  • JiveDutch wrote: »
    Potential update
    I have crafted a formula for my Notes column to get crew level or crew tier from the imported data
    My goal was to replace my manual commenting and upkeep of the crew status and tiering
    This has been made possible by the inclusion of char levels in the datacore export.

This would be super awesome, thank you! Hopefully someone will have the answer to your question :)

Oe thing I have noticed - if you have a fully fused crew needed for a collection that is not needed for anything else, the spreadsheet recommends space/freeze - it doesn't differentiate between an immortalised crew and one that is fully fused but not immortalised. Not sure if there is a workaround for this? It's probably not really that big of a problem, tbh!
    A
    nyway, thanks for taking this up guys. it's hugely appreciated <3
    Now on Star Trek Timelines as Kathryn Crow's Eye.
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    @Lady Sansa Blacktyde at the moment this is something you need to insert yourself into the notes section, as that is a " free field" in the crew tab, but yes ... current crew level is probably the biggest reason i worked on this

As for the recommendations ... its a dataset/math issue ...
    As has been from the beginning ... the sheet needs to make some assumptions... and that at least requires it to assume lvl100 for recommendations ..

What did get upgraded however, is these now changes according to fusion level since some math wizards figured out a way to get this in the sheet.
  • SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    We're currently working on a way for the sheet to use the actual, current crew stats for people who use the datacore import. As an example: if your crew is level 70 with 2 equipped items and 2/4 stars, the DNA checklist will provide recommendations based on those stats (this is mostly going to be an asset for younger rosters who don't have a lot of FFFE crew yet).

Additionally, I want to make sure the sheet gives the correct recommendations for crew which are not yet immortalized, but will be an upgrade over crew when they are. So, if you have a 1/5 legendary sitting around which would be an improvement over current crew for voyage pairs, it should be shown as such in the "Reason" column of the crew sheet.

These changes of course have to be compatible with people who don't want to use the import, so there's a lot of work to formulas, as well as testing, and I can't give an estimate on when it will be available for everyone, but I'm hoping to get this out there as soon as possible.
  • SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Seperate from that, the checklist currently takes into account ALL crew (regardless of crew level) to populate the fusion level and active columns if you use the import.

I can make a quick change to make the sheet only use immortalized crew for these, since any FF crew which are not yet FE, are currently being considered as immortalized.

If people are interested in this, I can add this into the sheet that will be released with today's new Tuesday pack crew. Feedback welcome!
  • SpukkZ wrote: »
    Seperate from that, the checklist currently takes into account ALL crew (regardless of crew level) to populate the fusion level and active columns if you use the import.

I can make a quick change to make the sheet only use immortalized crew for these, since any FF crew which are not yet FE, are currently being considered as immortalized.

If people are interested in this, I can add this into the sheet that will be released with today's new Tuesday pack crew. Feedback welcome!

I would be interested :) but whatever works for the majority, I'm happy with.
    Now on Star Trek Timelines as Kathryn Crow's Eye.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one bonus feature being released today as well. there is a new "Voyage" tab that will show your best voyage crew (assuming they are max level any other are ignored) along with their stats and you can sort based on any of the criteria in it. I've been beating this up for the last couple of weeks and I "believe" I have all of the bugs worked out of it but please let me know if you find any. I've tagged that feature as "beta" as it is brand new for this sheet (and a slightly modified version of what the lvl 100 spreadsheet that Paladin maintains does as this only does a small slice of what that does for voyages)
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 3.55 published.

"Changed ""Base"" to ""Core"" for starbase/collection bonuses to match in game terms
    Added Voyage tab showing overall voyage ranking for FF owned crew. (beta - I think I have all the bugs worked out)
    Added North Star T'Pol and updated Wild West Collection"
    Fixed recommendation issue caused by the intermediate stat addition
  • A lot of the sheets didn't get re-hidden in the new version.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    A lot of the sheets didn't get re-hidden in the new version.

Fixing now...... Fixed. Let me know if anyone sees any other issues. @AdmiralMemo
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more issue stealth fixed. Voyage calculation had a minor issue selecting wrong crew. Updated 3.55 with the fix.
  • @cmdrworf and @Leshy, I've been using the auto-importing version of the sheet as soon as it was availlable and I'd like to report it is GREAT. @cmdrworf 's updates are great to switch to, no fear of forgeting a crew, ...

I am a merry man.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf and @Leshy, I've been using the auto-importing version of the sheet as soon as it was availlable and I'd like to report it is GREAT. @cmdrworf 's updates are great to switch to, no fear of forgeting a crew, ...

I am a merry man.

New version should be released today with new crew added. Then I'm on Vacation for a week.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New version posted.
  • Dumb quesiton - I've imported from the API and want to mark my non 100 crew as inactive (is that what I should do?). I can't seem to untick - what am I doing wrong?
  • The ticks don't work the same way after the import. If you want to override what the import thinks, click in the cell (it should get a blue border) and then type either TRUE (for active) or FALSE (for inactive). You'll have to wait for the sheet to recalculate before moving on. One of (if not the biggest) downside to the automatic import.
  • The latest version is telling me to space/freeze a LOT more crew than it previously did and I'm not sure why. Notably, the ones it's telling me to space/freeze used to be marked with "Best 4* Voyagers" and now they're not.
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    The latest version is telling me to space/freeze a LOT more crew than it previously did and I'm not sure why. Notably, the ones it's telling me to space/freeze used to be marked with "Best 4* Voyagers" and now they're not.

The new sheet marks ALL crew active, even if they are lvl 1
    The calculations take fusion level into account, but not crew level for stats ...

so it is possible a lot of cards are now "freeze" worthy due to a better card in your roster which is not yet fully equipped .. at least this is what i noticed on my roster....
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok we need to adjust this again.....
  • oh come on, why would you not freeze a card that's replaceable by another one that you've got FF but haven't finished building? You're just asking for slot management issues, and that's a very short term problem. use tools to plan your long term, not the next 2 days.
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    I got an unfreeze issue in my version of 3.56
    It is currently marking Grathon Tolar as UNFREEZE as "Best 4* Eng Base" on my sheet ..

While i have no issue with such a recommendation ... it is incorrect as i 2x have Grathon Tolar
    1 in the freezer and 1 active , both are FF/FE
    So this seems to be an issue with duplicates ..
  • We think we've found the issue in 3.56 -- a fix is coming soon!
  • AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    JiveDutch wrote: »
    The latest version is telling me to space/freeze a LOT more crew than it previously did and I'm not sure why. Notably, the ones it's telling me to space/freeze used to be marked with "Best 4* Voyagers" and now they're not.

The new sheet marks ALL crew active, even if they are lvl 1
    The calculations take fusion level into account, but not crew level for stats ...

so it is possible a lot of cards are now "freeze" worthy due to a better card in your roster which is not yet fully equipped .. at least this is what i noticed on my roster....
    Was this a change between 3.55 and 3.56? Because that's what I was comparing. With zero changes in the crew themselves (I pulled the same import onto two different copies of the sheet at the same time, one 3.54 and one 3.55), a bunch of "Best 4* Voyagers" that were marked "Active" in 3.55 are now marked as "Space/Freeze" in 3.56.

I was already aware that the new 3.5X sheets with the import marked all crew active. I welcome that change. Is the fusion thing what changed between 3.55 and 3.56?