Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• There is a bug in 3.56 causing some bad recommendations. We'll have a fix soon -- between Spring Break and COVID-19 there is a lot happening right now.

I don't understand what you mean when you say all crew are marked active; can you elaborate?
  • One silly thing I noticed is that the new crew you are adding to the Crew tab don't have their hyperlinks. A simple copy/fill down should fix.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Yup -- that'll be fixed too!
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    I am 99% sure @AdmiralMemo means that normally all crew on the roster would be marked as active, who previously would need to be marked active manually ( leaving ability to mark active who are not FE for example )
  • If you set the active column to
    =iferror(AND(vlookup($A780,ImportData!$A$2:$J,10,false), vlookup($A780,ImportData!$A$2:$J,6,false) = 100))

then only Level 100 chars are marked as active.
  • So, some folks only like recommendations based on actually immortalized and some like them based on what would happen *if* the member was immortal. Is that right? Any other scenarios?
  • @klobetime you'd get that recommendation either way
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    If you set the active column to
    =iferror(AND(vlookup($A780,ImportData!$**tsk tsk**2:$J,10,false), vlookup($A780,ImportData!$**tsk tsk**2:$J,6,false) = 100))

then only Level 100 chars are marked as active.

Bad words filter are messing up your line code ...
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    If i read it correct it would look like this ...
    replace **tsk tsk** with    **tsk tsk**
    and in the top row A780 with A5 .... as this is the starting row for DA McCoy currently

paste into top active checkbox, then copy it down to all from there ...
    Seems to work on a copy of my sheet .. tried it with import of some old crew csv's with unfinished crew cards ...

Slight caveat .... it will currently set crew as active when they are lvl 100 but not fully equipped ....
    It can be worked around by keeping the cards at lvl 99 untill fully equipped ..
  • Sorry, didn't see that, here as img:
    mm40kuw8i7ee.png

I think the import also has that information, you'd just have to extend to check that.
  • When calculating who can crit the node in Picking the Bones, it looks like the Data sheet has the wrong value in D61. I guess there used to be a bug that the node only required 136, but that was patched a while ago so it now requires 350 like it says it should.
  • klobetime wrote: »
    There is a bug in 3.56 causing some bad recommendations. We'll have a fix soon -- between Spring Break and COVID-19 there is a lot happening right now.

I don't understand what you mean when you say all crew are marked active; can you elaborate?
    JiveDutch wrote: »
    I am 99% sure @AdmiralMemo means that normally all crew on the roster would be marked as active, who previously would need to be marked active manually ( leaving ability to mark active who are not FE for example )
    No, I meant more like klobetime said in the first sentence. There were about 20-ish crew that were marked as "Active" with the reason being "Best 4* Voyagers" in 3.55. Those same crew are now marked as "Space/Freeze" in 3.56. Previously, I've had one or two crew change recommendations between versions. However, this drastic of a change with about 20-ish crew changing recommendation with the same info hadn't happened before to me except for the big change to auto-import.
  • @AdmiralMemo Check your Stats tab and see if Relaxed Number One is showing any values for min/max on CMD, DIP and SCI. They were missing on mine, which was throwing Divide By Zero errors on the Data tab for most 4*s. Adding the missing values might fix your recommendations.
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    @AdmiralMemo Check your Stats tab and see if Relaxed Number One is showing any values for min/max on CMD, DIP and SCI. They were missing on mine, which was throwing Divide By Zero errors on the Data tab for most 4*s. Adding the missing values might fix your recommendations.

I have that too on my sheet ...
    What are the correcting numbers i need to add in which cells ??
  • Here is the screenshot. The values in parentheses are the min/max values that you will have to add.

293wd2fn0fql.png
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix coming shortly. sorry, I was gone.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    posted 3.57
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update ... now i got 11 cards to unfreeze whom i recently froze when i get surplus merits ....
    Ah well ... could be worse ...
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiveDutch wrote: »
    Thanks for the update ... now i got 11 cards to unfreeze whom i recently froze when i get surplus merits ....
    Ah well ... could be worse ...

@JiveDutch Sorry about that. That was my error when I did the last update. There are about 20 cards that have errors yet too. I'm working on cleaning them up but they are odd issues. Didn't want to hold up this release for them.
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    I have problem with incognito kirk (at least). Imported correctly as a member of "to bodly go" (inspiring) collection, he is not listed in the collection crew list or on the crew tab. This problem is here at least since version 3.50 so I have a difference of 1 (Incognito kirk) between the sheet and the game.
    I looked in the stats sheet and all looked good there outside a notice stated that I have 20 crew with errors. I have no idea what the errors are.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mururoa yes there are 20 crew with errors but they may not be your crew. I'm trying to address them but they are not all easy fixes.

Either myself or @klobetime will take a look at the Kirk issue. I see him in my version. Is he just not importing?
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down to 17 issues in the new version. stealth updated.
  • @Mururoa -- can you please send me your crew.csv file in a private message? Incognito Kirk seems to be behaving on my sheet for the crew tab.

And the errors on the stat sheet are something new we are experimenting with to try and catch input errors before we've published. The errors you see are for crew members with missing stats; these stats have been missing for quite a while, so I wouldn't worry too much about them right now. cmdrworf is looking into fixing those, although them seem somewhat harmless as recommendations don't seem affected by the holes so we may need to adjust the error reporting mechanism instead.
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I tried to send the file but I guess it's too big for a message.
    I guess the best is to share the file on Google drive. Send me you email in private and I share the latest crew with you.
    Incognito kirk is importing and look good but not present in the inspiring collection and, in the crew tab, not stated as Collection(s): to bodly go but only best active cmd base.
    Once again, it's not a 3.57 specific problem. The pbm was there since several versions.
  • @Mururoa Why not just PM him the link?
  • [VIP0]USS Dart[VIP0]USS Dart ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    An observation and a question ... I forgot to delete my prior exported crew file and google saved the new one as crew(1).csv. When I tried to import that file, I got a blank import sheet. It appears that the syntax needs to be exact for the import to occur.

I'm also one that liked the immediate feedback of being able to identify if a crew should be frozen upon immortalization that the manual system provided. It appears that as long as you import into A1, the new sheet will replace the prior imported crew with a new one. Can anyone confirm that I'm correct?

P.S. And not to be a complete male appendage, but could we please maintain one set filing naming convention for the sheet? The OCD part of me is rebelling. Personally, I preferred "Name Version (Date)", but I'll accept whatever the kind folks maintaining this project wish to call it.
  • I've imported crew(1).csv before without issues. I have, however, gotten blank (column header only) crew sheets from the DataCore app before but have never figured out why. I'd thought maybe I'd tried to upload before the sheet finished downloading.

And yes; you can import over and over in the same sheet as needed. The replace option is nice in that way.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    USS Dart wrote: »
    An observation and a question ... I forgot to delete my prior exported crew file and google saved the new one as crew(1).csv. When I tried to import that file, I got a blank import sheet. It appears that the syntax needs to be exact for the import to occur.

I'm also one that liked the immediate feedback of being able to identify if a crew should be frozen upon immortalization that the manual system provided. It appears that as long as you import into A1, the new sheet will replace the prior imported crew with a new one. Can anyone confirm that I'm correct?

P.S. And not to be a complete male appendage, but could we please maintain one set filing naming convention for the sheet? The OCD part of me is rebelling. Personally, I preferred "Name Version (Date)", but I'll accept whatever the kind folks maintaining this project wish to call it.

Thats me Dart. I'll be honest. I don't pay much attention to the name I give it.
  • edited June 2020
    Inspired by the IAmPicard site functionality I was inspired to port some functionality to the Do Not Airlock Checklist. Right now will auto populate the Crew tab w/ crew from your account as well as update your Fleet Members info (so you can scan for inactive/leaches).
  • Captain ZloggCaptain Zlogg ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Export Crew Spreadsheet used to save a csv file, now it opens the data in a new browser window. Any way to use this? I love the Import tab and I don't want to go back to doing it manually ...