Home Engineering Room
Options

Frequently encountered problem when collecting Daily Rewards, Campaign Rewards, etc...

This has been happening to me quite a bit lately. I'll receive a daily reward or a campaign reward for a 10x shuttle boost pull, only to greeted by this weird purchase confirmation window when I attempt to redeem the reward. Closing the game and relaunching usually rectifies the problem (also tried deleting game data and cache, but the problem persisted). While not a total game breaker, it's still an annoyance. This issue isn't endemic to just shuttle pulls, I'll also experience it on basic and premium reward pulls. It's doesn't happen all the time, but it does occur relatively frequently.

Star Trek Timelines ver 7.4.2 Android I'm playing via the Bluestacks 4 Android emulator (current release) for Windows 10, as it seems to be far less taxing on my laptop's resources than the Microsoft Store version, as evident by fans constantly running on the Microsoft Store version, but rarely when I use the emulator - hence my preference).

frk9upxxfj4h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember seeing this same thing last weekend when I was in an area of spotty cell signal and went to buy something (a free single premium pack, if memory serves). It didn’t load right away so I hit the button again, and this was what popped up. Not sure how that helps, just an observation.
  • Options
    I'm not convinced spotty signal is the culprit. I'm playing via my home network. And while I am playing over wi-fi, I always have full signal bars and a stable connection.

4pjzzgkhey5r.jpg