Home Engineering Room

A new & peculiar problem?

Not sure if anyone has done this before, I wanted to create a new squadron for a particular reason, so leaving my old squadron for only a short time to do this and install new players. There are reasons for this but they don't bare upon the problem that I have found.
That is that I cannot rejoin my original squadron, and the new squadron doesn't have the "Join" button, I have the "apply" button on my original squadron so that's fine, but I am curious as to why an Admiral cannot swop squadrons without there being a problem? And I presume, that goes for anyone else in a fleet that might wish to change squadrons and then perhaps at a later date rejoin their old squadron.
I appreciate that very few would do this, but obviously I did.. L Any suggestions or help in this please.
Many thanks.
The Maryland Fleet need YOU, come and join us!
We are rushing headlong into the abyss...................but we will have a blast whilst doing it,

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Maybe the squad setting of ur original squad is set to „Closed“?
    Then you need the current Squad Leader to send you an invite.
    gtjcdul4v0zk.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Thank you for that, most kind..I am fairly? certain that I set it at "open" so I will have to see if the currant SL recalls if it had any other setting. But thank you for that, I will double check just in case I have made that silly error!
    Thanks once again.
    We are rushing headlong into the abyss...................but we will have a blast whilst doing it,
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Thank you for that, most kind..I am fairly? certain that I set it at "open" so I will have to see if the currant SL recalls if it had any other setting. But thank you for that, I will double check just in case I have made that silly error!
    Thanks once again.

Ur welcome. Maybe the current Squad Leader changed settings by accident.
    He/she can easily check when he hits the wheel nxt to the squad name.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Ace! Thank you again so much.