Home Engineering Room

What Happened to the Offer?

Annika showed up as the $10 offer. Went to buy it and it said it doesn’t exist and now it has disappeared

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing I bought it really quick, then. Hope I don't get in trouble for it, though.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also got the tribbles in the system message but it has still disappeared on me even after two restarts
    Oh wait. She’s in my crew quarters and I got the chrons and credits. That was weird
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only buy once Banjo! :D
    Farewell 🖖
    You can only buy once Banjo! :D

Ha! Yeah but it said purchase couldn’t be made as the offer doesn’t exist. That’s what was weird as it went through anyway

• I’m not able to purchase the premium campaign tier either... it’s just blank with no button to push.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not able to purchase the premium campaign tier either... it’s just blank with no button to push.

Me too. First there is a "9999" button but it quickly disappears. I opened a ticket.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • PuknutiPuknuti ✭✭✭
    Me too. On 2 acc and 2 platforms is same (Android and Steam). 9999 and nothing then.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel confident that Shan will alert the team once their workday begins in a few hours. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust