Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting 3.65 New crew and one minor bug fixed.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • There was an automatic sorting? I guess I should read the notes more :smiley: as I was still sorting manually. No big deal for me, as I'd rather everyone have a better experience.

@cmdrworf and @klobetime You guys rock! Keep up the good work!
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    3.66 is published. New crew, bug fixes and a few new features.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    All crew except Dark Ages McCoy is being suggested to Space.....

The Level Column is nice, now I don't have to copy that info from my old sheet.
  • All crew except Dark Ages McCoy is being suggested to Space.....
    Same
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaviCon1 wrote: »
    Same

Fixed. Sorry got interrupted while doing it.

Also Narek seems to have an issue. I need to verify his 1* and 5* security scores. They don't fit the matrix I use.
  • Ward SerpentineWard Serpentine ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Also, Niners Erzi looked to have an incorrect value in her min/max. I don't remember which one.

At least in 3.65
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Also, Niners Erzi looked to have an incorrect value in her min/max.

Yup. Her Diplomacy should be 162 - 304 instead of 73 - 198. Thanks!
  • cmdrworf wrote: »
    Fixed. Sorry got interrupted while doing it.

That fixed it, thanks! BTW, haven't commented in this thread until today, but let me offer overdue THANKS to y'all for keeping this up. When Leshy said they were retiring the previous version, I wasn't sure I'd keep playing without it!
  • AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Question: Do Tyler and Voq count as variants of each other? The Wiki says they do, but the sheet says no. I'm wondering if the sheet needs to be updated in this regard. Might as well ask this with the event coming.
  • Riley600Riley600 ✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf @klobetime Thanks, Guys! I'm really liking the Level column in the latest sheet :smiley:
  • AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I had an idea... With the Collections tab working better now and the levels available, I was wondering if, on the Collections tab, it could highlight the crew you own but haven't gotten to immortal in a different color. (That would help in knowing if you have enough to get there by leveling or not.)

I don't know if this is impossible, possible but hard, or easy to implement. If it's possible but hard, then put it at low priority as it doesn't seem THAT important. :)
  • Question: Do Tyler and Voq count as variants of each other?

Interesting. The wiki says they are, but the Datacore export matches what our sheet says, with Torchbearer Voq being a variant of Voq and the other four variants of Tyler.

For now I say let's leave it as is and when the even arrives we can see what the app actually does. If the sheet is wrong it is easy enough to add Torchbearer Voq to the Event Crew section of Settings and Tyler to the Event Variants and you'll get the same result.

Good eye!
  • I was wondering if, on the Collections tab, it could highlight the crew you own but haven't gotten to immortal in a different color.

I had much the same thought, and thinking about the Missions tab as well. Those are just lists of characters right now, though, so a bit harder to differentiate. While you can manually edit a cell to have different formatting for individual parts, the only way to programmatically achieve it is by using a script and I don't really want to go that route.

I was thinking of splitting the current single column in Collections into three: Needed, In Progress, and Immortal. Thoughts?

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone. This is definitely a needed tool and its been fun working on it. I'm just glad to have some awesome help with it so we can keep making even better.

And please keep up the feedback, suggestions, questions, issues. Without the community we'd have nothing. Its all of you that help us keep pushing what these tools can do for you.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Published 3.67. New crew Added, play ball collection updated, Niners Ezri stats fixed, and Voq is updated to be a Tyler variant (per Shan).

Two known issues.
    • Fenris Ranger Seven 2*/3* Security scores are missing (new value not in my matrix)
    • Narek 2*/3*/4* Security scores are missing (new value not in my matrix)

If anyone can help with the level 100 scores for these two it would be appreciated.
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    According to TemporalAgent ..
    [VIP0] TemporalAgent7Yesterday at 9:58 PM
    The data for crew base stats is being exported: https://datacore.app/structured/crew.xlsx or https://datacore.app/structured/crew.csv (these files get rebuilt whenever I push site updates so they should be up-to-date). Let me know if you're looking for other information

This lists the max numbers per star ..
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiveDutch wrote: »
    According to TemporalAgent ..
    [VIP0] TemporalAgent7Yesterday at 9:58 PM
    The data for crew base stats is being exported: https://datacore.app/structured/crew.xlsx or https://datacore.app/structured/crew.csv (these files get rebuilt whenever I push site updates so they should be up-to-date). Let me know if you're looking for other information

This lists the max numbers per star ..

Thank you. Both were different then Shan posted and now fit my auto update for the mid stats. thanks. next release will have them fixed.
  • It's a very minor issue, but an issue that happened between versions is now happening to me in the same version. I suspect that Disguised Chakotay is on the line between usable and freezable. Some versions, I'd have him recommended to freeze, and so I'd freeze him. Then, I'd update and it'd recommend to unfreeze him. So I would. Now, I'm getting behavior where I freeze him, update the Datacore, and it recommends unfreezing him (and vice versa). I'm not really going to bother freezing him at the moment unless I need space, but it's just weird.
  • [DDF]McMave[DDF]McMave ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    @cmdrworf (and others); thanks for the updates so far. Great to see the project is still running.

I have a feature request. I like to collect crew. And it's not always possible to immortalise legendaries, but I don't want to airlock them. Is it possible to exclude legendaries for the 'space/freeze' check? I think something is possible just like the way that you don't have to check the missions tab.

Furthermore i've found a strange bug with Vahar'ai Saru. It says ??? in my 'crew' tab, while the ImportData states '-'. (I don't have him unfortunately, but I think it's an minor error).
    Proud member of the [DDF] fleet.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @[DDF]McMave
    @cmdrworf (and others); thanks for the updates so far. Great to see the project is still running.

I have a feature request. I like to collect crew. And it's not always possible to immortalise legendaries, but I don't want to airlock them. Is it possible to exclude legendaries for the 'space/freeze' check? I think something is possible just like the way that you don't have to check the missions tab.

Furthermore i've found a strange bug with Vahar'ai Saru. It says ??? in my 'crew' tab, while the ImportData states '-'. (I don't have him unfortunately, but I think it's an minor error).

Saru might be the " ' " issue. some use a tick and some use an apostrophe. Can you share your sheet with me via PM so I can review.

For your request, I have the same issue which is why I update manually vs import, but I don't think it would be too bad to add an option that would do that. I'll take a look and see what I would need to do and then I'd add it as an option that can be set by user. You'd probably need to set it each time you make a copy of the sheet however.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a very minor issue, but an issue that happened between versions is now happening to me in the same version. I suspect that Disguised Chakotay is on the line between usable and freezable. Some versions, I'd have him recommended to freeze, and so I'd freeze him. Then, I'd update and it'd recommend to unfreeze him. So I would. Now, I'm getting behavior where I freeze him, update the Datacore, and it recommends unfreezing him (and vice versa). I'm not really going to bother freezing him at the moment unless I need space, but it's just weird.

@AdmiralMemo I'm not sure what's causing that. can you share your sheet with me via PM so I can review. (no promises on this one)
  • Can we get an update to include the crew from last weekend's event? Especially shirtless Saru, who is event crew this week. Thanks!
  • So I was trying to find a way to compare top/max voyage scores / figure out who to cite next and noticed the Max Voyage calculations (columns DF, DK, and DP in Stats) don't take into account the bonuses from collections and the starbase because they draw from the raw numbers, but the Current Voyage calculations (DD/DI/DN) *do* have the bonus because they draw from columns that already have them added in (BM-DB). As such, the Max Voyage value ends up being less than the Current Voyage value for crew who are FE/FF, and most relevantly to what I'm trying to do, doesn't accurately show how much your voyage score would increase by fully fusing crew. Seems easy enough to fix though?
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an update to include the crew from last weekend's event? Especially shirtless Saru, who is event crew this week. Thanks!

He was added already. I posted that update Friday.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    publishing 3.68 with Yesterdays new crew and a ton of stat, attribute, etc fixes. Thanks @klobetime for doing the analysis on all of those crew.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

I changed this to the apostrophe vs tick. I've changed it in 3.68. I'm hoping someone that has him can verify for me.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    erulin9 wrote: »
    So I was trying to find a way to compare top/max voyage scores / figure out who to cite next and noticed the Max Voyage calculations (columns DF, DK, and DP in Stats) don't take into account the bonuses from collections and the starbase because they draw from the raw numbers, but the Current Voyage calculations (DD/DI/DN) *do* have the bonus because they draw from columns that already have them added in (BM-DB). As such, the Max Voyage value ends up being less than the Current Voyage value for crew who are FE/FF, and most relevantly to what I'm trying to do, doesn't accurately show how much your voyage score would increase by fully fusing crew. Seems easy enough to fix though?

@erulin9 I can add this to my list of items to change. I fixed the current voyage a few releases ago to make it work correctly for the voyage tab. I had not looked at the max scores. If you have time and can send me the new new formulas I'll get it applied ASAP. Otherwise I'll try to look at it for the end of week release or the Tuesday crew release next week. No guarantees though. Its a busy week for me. :-(
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

I changed this to the apostrophe vs tick. I've changed it in 3.68. I'm hoping someone that has him can verify for me.

Fabio Saru is now showing correctly.
  • erulin9erulin9 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    @cmdrworf

For DF: =ifs($DC5="CMD",large($E5:$I5,1)*Settings!$I$28+average($J5:$K5)*Settings!$J$28,$DC5="DIP",large($L5:$P5,1)*Settings!$I$29+average($Q5:$R5)*Settings!$J$29,$DC5="ENG",large($S5:$W5,1)*Settings!$I$31+average($X5:$Y5)*Settings!$J$31,$DC5="SEC",large($Z5:$AD5,1)*Settings!$I$30+average($AE5:$AF5)*Settings!$J$30,$DC5="SCI",large($AG5:$AK5,1)*Settings!$I$32+average($AL5:$AM5)*Settings!$J$32,$DC5="MED",large($AN5:$AR5,1)*Settings!$I$33+average($AS5:$AT5)*Settings!$J$33)

For DK:
    =ifs($DH5="CMD",large($E5:$I5,1)*Settings!$I$28+average($J5:$K5)*Settings!$J$28,$DH5="DIP",large($L5:$P5,1)*Settings!$I$29+average($Q5:$R5)*Settings!$J$29,$DH5="ENG",large($S5:$W5,1)*Settings!$I$31+average($X5:$Y5)*Settings!$J$31,$DH5="SEC",large($Z5:$AD5,1)*Settings!$I$30+average($AE5:$AF5)*Settings!$J$30,$DH5="SCI",large($AG5:$AK5,1)*Settings!$I$32+average($AL5:$AM5)*Settings!$J$32,$DH5="MED",large($AN5:$AR5,1)*Settings!$I$33+average($AS5:$AT5)*Settings!$J$33,$DH5="",0)

For DP:
    =ifs($DM5="CMD",large($E5:$I5,1)*Settings!$I$28+average($J5:$K5)*Settings!$J$28,$DM5="DIP",large($L5:$P5,1)*Settings!$I$29+average($Q5:$R5)*Settings!$J$29,$DM5="ENG",large($S5:$W5,1)*Settings!$I$31+average($X5:$Y5)*Settings!$J$31,$DM5="SEC",large($Z5:$AD5,1)*Settings!$I$30+average($AE5:$AF5)*Settings!$J$30,$DM5="SCI",large($AG5:$AK5,1)*Settings!$I$32+average($AL5:$AM5)*Settings!$J$32,$DM5="MED",large($AN5:$AR5,1)*Settings!$I$33+average($AS5:$AT5)*Settings!$J$33,$DM5="",0)

Edit: There were several things that needed to be adjusted between columns that I missed.