Homeβ€Ί The Holodeck

If You Have Direct Deposit for Your Federal Taxes.........

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Check your bank account balance......

πŸ––πŸ€“πŸ‘πŸ€“πŸ––
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• bluetibbluetib ✭✭✭
    Best birthday present ever, haha!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money doesn't exist here, we work to better ourselves and the rest of humanity

Also, I'm Canadian

Now.... about those Swedish bionic zombies....
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluetib wrote: Β»

Early for me. Mine is Saturday.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong category, moving :)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really meant as a birthday gift... πŸ˜‰
    I won't go into the right or wrong of it, nor will I go into if it is enough or too much or targeted correctly. I get enough of that on Facebook. As a help to people who cannot work right now, it is essential. I have a sister-in-law who is living off help from family, so this helps a great deal. I am personally better off than most people, but am still adversely affected. My recommendation to people getting it (who are not in I-cannot-pay-my-rent-this-is-so-bad postions) is to save it since you or your loved ones might need it soon. Then, when this thing ends, go use it on those businesses who were forced to close.

Live long and prosper. πŸ––
  • bluetibbluetib ✭✭✭

Not really meant as a birthday gift... πŸ˜‰

Yeah, I know. But today is my birthday, so purely meant in jest.

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Shan wrote: Β»

Again? @DScottHewitt , perhaps you could make a note to remind yourself which category to create threads in & cut down on Shan’s workload. :lol:
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." β€” Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: Β»

Again? @DScottHewitt , perhaps you could make a note to remind yourself which category to create threads in & cut down on Shan’s workload. :lol:

I'm sorry, Shan. I was 'cited!!!!!

I'll do better.......