Home Engineering Room
Options

Unable to access STT on Android, error

For a fleet mate who is unable to access the game on Android,
On my phone, for whatever reason, logging in to the server will not authenticate, even with a correct login.
Reinstalling the app does not help, nor does clearling app data or cache.
This dialog appears immediately, and after any attempt to log in. It even reacted this way to attempting to create a new account. This occurs even after updating, or reinstalling.
xnp00nz6efxv.png

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a fleet mate who is unable to access the game on Android,
    On my phone, for whatever reason, logging in to the server will not authenticate, even with a correct login.
    Reinstalling the app does not help, nor does clearling app data or cache.
    This dialog appears immediately, and after any attempt to log in. It even reacted this way to attempting to create a new account. This occurs even after updating, or reinstalling.
    xnp00nz6efxv.png

Your fleet mate needs to contact support, this can be done via http//sttsupport.tiltingpoint.io

Thank you!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn’t able to access the game for about 15 minutes, but now can get back in. I use iOS.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...