Home The Holodeck

Well, I got a phone call earlier.........

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Mr. Cunningham from the Social Security office.

Doctors reviewed my case.

I finally got approval for my Disability Claim!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    xfb0auydjmct.jpg

I had to call my voicemail twice, to make sure I heard right. Then I cried in front of the people on the bus.

Then I silently screamed "DABO!!!!!" in my head!!!

• Congratulations!!!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. I hope that takes a load of stress off your plate. :)
    Farewell 🖖
    Congratulations. I hope that takes a load of stress off your plate. :)

Thank you!!!!!!

🖖🐱👍🐱🖖

It's like I can breathe again. Except I still have the chronic lung problems from having smoke inhalation four times.

I was swinging back around to where I have to worry about my light bill. Our Social Services does heating assistance in the winter, but the leftover amount goes back March 31st. I have been living off $31 & SNAP benefits since being out of work.

I think something that affected my claim is I have a complex of medical problems. I guess no one health issue passed their initial guidelines. But they synergistically work together to make most days horrible.

I even saw one of their doctors last Fall, and she said it was clear I was in a lot of pain. Their doctor said that. I think when they did the new evaluation, they did consider everything causing me problems together, instead of isolated issues.

• Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Doctors reviewed my case

Congrats. I'm a year into my case. Waiting for my hearing with the Administrative Law Judge.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
    Doctors reviewed my case

Congrats. I'm a year into my case. Waiting for my hearing with the Administrative Law Judge.

That's what I would have had next. More and more medical problems getting documented all the time. So, I have been approved for SSI.
    Mr. Cunningham from Staunton Social Security office called yesterday. Monthly SSI will be $783, and backpay to last I could work is about $8000. They take the 25% for my lawyer out first, then I will get the backpay in thirds now, six months, one year.