Home The Bridge

Seekers of Life Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
m5r80527h6wb.png

2nd star for Kurros
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I got this. I don't know what to do with it.

mzj0y8nkavip.png

Any help is appreciated.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    I got this. I don't know what to do with it.

mzj0y8nkavip.png

Any help is appreciated.

Trelane occasionally has some nice gauntlet trait matches. Ilia Probe does have the Android trait, so if there are any future events her strong bases would make her serviceable as a bonus crew. Portal 63....had a great sense of humor in his episode.

I’d recommend Trelane, though if you are low on open slots you might want to Honor Piñata him anyway.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecahlda3wmnw.jpg
    Honor, useful Breen schematics.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurros in a Behold, with two FF. Asslaminated
    Voyager to 3/10.......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Fencing Sulu - straight drop, already immortal

- 4x 3* Honor

- 5x ship schematics, only one useful
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    All honor, a few useless schematics that helped immortalize a few peeps.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor and schematics
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Obrist for a third star and Assimilated Voyager schematics. Got several bundles of them lately. Anyone want to bet the hull bonuses for a June Mega skirmish will be Assimilated Voyager 5*, USS Voyager 4*, and Val Jean 2*?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*