Home Make It So!

Open multiple packs at once ...

It's been mentioned many times already .. however, with no action taking on it, I'm going to raise it again .. please give us an option to open packs more than 1 at a time ...

As you can see in the screen shot, those basic packs start adding up ... and opening them 1 at a time would take unreasonably long ...

Comments

• DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    hmm, ok .. it ate my picture ... ?? how do you add an image? It went through the motions .. but didn't add anything. O.o
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    The singles at least should be able to be opened at up to 10 at a time.....
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    The singles at least should be able to be opened at up to 10 at a time.....

At the very least, they could add a button in the same window where the crew or schematic is displayed, that would let you immediately open the next free single pull without having to exit that window.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Just a bump to bring it to attention again .. we really need to have an option to open more than 1 pack at a time .. of anything ... it consumes far too much pointless time opening 1 at a time ..
  • While we're at it, after opening all those packs, how the option to select multiple crew to delete? One at at time there is tedious as well.
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    While we're at it, after opening all those packs, how the option to select multiple crew to delete? One at at time there is tedious as well.

True .. that is also a quality of life improvement .. option should exist .. :)