Home Engineering Room

European players unable to login

Hi, a bunch of players in Europe are unable to login today. Status and suggestions?

Comments

• KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    For me, it seems to be back. FWIW, I could also not log into this forum when I could not get into the game.
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • Hi, a bunch of players in Europe are unable to login today. Status and suggestions?

The issue is already treated in this topic:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16058/game-extremely-slow#latest

This topic can be closed.

PS: Server issues had been resolved. You should be able to play as usual from now on.
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • Its very laggy for me, europe aswell
  • Down again
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Been told that i don t have an internet connection, regardless i have and everything else is working. Damn routing issues again,
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Been told that i don t have an internet connection, regardless i have and everything else is working. Damn routing issues again,

Playing in the US, and saw that myself. Thought it was an issue with my own router or system, but apparently not. Seem to be decent for the moment, but will keep fingers crossed.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been laggy for me and others in my fleet. Not sure if it’s affecting everyone, but definitely some.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of regular discord users have reported issues especially over the last 30 hours. It's laggy, it's giving errors, often hailing starfleet and requires restarts fairly often. Yesterday morning I was having to restart every hour.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, fleet wide reports have increased as well and plenty from the US too, so it isn t a europe only issue.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not see any reports from our end, and no official reports from broadband companies so far.

I did find this interesting illustration of how complicated internet routes are.
    http://www.level3.com/~/media/files/maps/en-network-services-level-3-network-map.ashx#.VXq__hzY2S1