Home Engineering Room

Frozen Voyage

Hi .. seems I finally ran into my first frozen voyage .. :(

I've submitted a ticket . is there any other way to get it to actually display the dilemma ?

wnav5pocds99.png

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Ditto wrote: »
    Hi .. seems I finally ran into my first frozen voyage .. :(

I've submitted a ticket . is there any other way to get it to actually display the dilemma ?

wnav5pocds99.png

Hello! Several players have posted various fixes in other threads here, but what worked best for me to “un-stick” my long voyage was to open Settings, tap the Switch Account button, re-enter my information and restart the app. Hope that helps you, and best wishes for an optimal outcome with CS! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Hmm, I hadn't seen that one before .. I did try a few other things .. (I connect on both Android and Steam .. )
    I'll try it if it happens again .. support was pretty quick response ... forced recalled, pushed back last revive, plus gave an Admiral Owen Paris (4*) for the trouble.

*shrug* ... can't complain :)

(Although was hoping to get the 3rd mission for Champion of the People, as I got first 2 early on .. :( but oh well ... next time) :)