Home The Bridge

The other Lower Decks Crew

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
With the new Lower Decks coming soon, is it time to finally add the crew from the TNG episode?

Lavelle, Ensign Sito(not the cadet we have), Taurik(not Vorik), lt Ogawa(after her promotion), and Ben.

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Could go with Voyagers lower deck crew that Janeway takes pity on too

And bring in the lower deck Voyager crew too.
    Let’s fly!
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a nifty mega with this group. Sito would make a cool legendary, even if her skillset will probably be pretty boring.

If STT doesn't include characters from the new cartoon, this would still be a great nod to the show.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a nifty mega with this group. Sito would make a cool legendary, even if her skillset will probably be pretty boring.

If STT doesn't include characters from the new cartoon, this would still be a great nod to the show.

There was an event where Starfleet captains got a bonus. Why not ensigns and lieutenants?

Now that’s an interesting idea, that maybe should have Cadets added as well. I did some very rudimentary searches in the Cryostasis Vault and came up with the following (some Daxes and Parises might be filed under the incorrect rank - not a problem for Paris but maybe a problem for Dax, depending on when she got promoted to LtC):

Ensigns

1* - 7 total crew

2* - 6 total crew

3* - Lefler, Mendon, Vorik, Wesley, Sniper Ezri, Hockey Paris, Hockey Kim

4* - Ensign Picard, Delta Flyer Kim, Mirror Chekov, Claiborne Chekov, Demora Sulu, Taresian Kim,

5* - Dancing Chekov, Beowulf Kim, Mountain Climber Mayweather, Loque’eque Sato, Professor Sato

Lieutenants (full and junior grade)

1* - Jadzia, Tom Riker, Sulu, Bashir, Torres

2* - Naomi Wildman, Yar, Worf, Injured Torres, Off Duty Stamets, Geordi

3* - Saavik, Uhura, Racquetball Bashir, Sniper Reed

4* - Tarah, Arex, Chekov, Valeris, Ilia, Princess Jadzia, EV Suit Chekov, Sulu of the Body, Fencing Sulu, Mirror Uhura, Sheriff Worf, Duelist Yar, Warship Yar, 1701 Jadzia, 1701 Bashir, DU Bashir, Captive Bashir, Klingon Torres, RP Reed, Tourist Reed, New Eden Owo, Keyla Detmer, Reinforcements Stamets, Lt. Ash Tyler, Celebratory Tyler

5* - Lt. Wesley Crusher, Lt. JG Martinez, Lt. JG Palmer, Delta Flyer Paris, Astrosciences Sulu, Mirror Sulu, Rescue Team Uhura, Dancing Uhura, Gunslinger Uhura, AoS Worf, Protomorphosis Worf, Aviator Yar, Polywater Yar, Bell Riots Bashir, Krenim Guest Paris, Determined Paris, Human Torres, DF Torres, Duelist Torres, Sullivan Reed, Honored Owo, Mirror Detmer, Mirror Stamets, Navigator Stamets

Cadets

1* - none

2* - Sito, Wesley

3* - none

4* - Cadet Wesley Crusher

5* - Cadet Tilly, Captain Killy, Cadet Locarno

I was worried between the Ensigns and Cadets that the number of bonus crew would be limited but the vast number of lieutenants balanced it out - maybe even by too much, as I think I counted 75ish 4*/5* crew to choose from...again, this is all based on just a couple of searches in the Vault rather than a properly exhaustive list, so it might be off in either direction (for example, I remembered at the last second to remove Mirror Reed, as he was a MACO major which should be equivalent to a Starfleet lieutenant commander).
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

There was an event where Starfleet captains got a bonus. Why not ensigns and lieutenants?

Now that’s an interesting idea, that maybe should have Cadets added as well. I did some very rudimentary searches in the Cryostasis Vault and came up with the following (some Daxes and Parises might be filed under the incorrect rank - not a problem for Paris but maybe a problem for Dax, depending on when she got promoted to LtC):

Ensigns

1* - 7 total crew

2* - 6 total crew

4* - Ensign Picard, Delta Flyer Kim, Mirror Chekov, Claiborne Chekov, Demora Sulu, Taresian Kim,

5* - Dancing Chekov, Beowulf Kim, Mountain Climber Mayweather, Loque’eque Sato, Professor Sato

4* - Tarah, Arex, Chekov, Valeris, Ilia, Princess Jadzia, EV Suit Chekov, Sulu of the Body, Fencing Sulu, Mirror Uhura, Sheriff Worf, Duelist Yar, Warship Yar, 1701 Jadzia, 1701 Bashir, DU Bashir, Captive Bashir, Klingon Torres, RP Reed, Tourist Reed, New Eden Owo, Keyla Detmer, Reinforcements Stamets, Lt. Ash Tyler, Celebratory Tyler

5* - Lt. Wesley Crusher, Lt. JG Martinez, Lt. JG Palmer, Delta Flyer Paris, Astrosciences Sulu, Mirror Sulu, Rescue Team Uhura, Dancing Uhura, Gunslinger Uhura, AoS Worf, Protomorphosis Worf, Aviator Yar, Polywater Yar, Bell Riots Bashir, Krenim Guest Paris, Determined Paris, Human Torres, DF Torres, Duelist Torres, Sullivan Reed, Honored Owo, Mirror Detmer, Mirror Stamets, Navigator Stamets

Cadets

1* - none

2* - Sito, Wesley

3* - none

I was worried between the Ensigns and Cadets that the number of bonus crew would be limited but the vast number of lieutenants balanced it out - maybe even by too much, as I think I counted 75ish 4*/5* crew to choose from...again, this is all based on just a couple of searches in the Vault rather than a properly exhaustive list, so it might be off in either direction (for example, I remembered at the last second to remove Mirror Reed, as he was a MACO major which should be equivalent to a Starfleet lieutenant commander).

I like it. If it's a normal event and not a mega, I would even say cadet and ensign is enough. We don't need to add in all those Lieutenants.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

Ensigns

1* - 7 total crew

2* - 6 total crew

Cadets

1* - none

2* - Sito, Wesley

3* - none

I can see the makings of a fun mega with that pool. Just offhand, I noticed a few more:

4* Ensign 1701 O'Brien
    3* Lieutenant Talos IV Spock
    4* Lieutenant 1701 Sisko; Fugitive Spock; Marla McGivers; Waitress Ezri
    5* Lieutenant Niners Ezri

Also: Tarah wasn't in Starfleet. Professor Sato was an inactive Civilian. Princess Jadzia had been promoted to lt. commander.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    With the new Lower Decks coming soon, is it time to finally add the crew from the TNG episode?

Lavelle, Ensign Sito(not the cadet we have), Taurik(not Vorik), lt Ogawa(after her promotion), and Ben.

6rg4olfqpvuh.jpg
    sicrs17qk22i.jpg

That was a great episode. Let's not forget the semi-recurring Ensign Sonya Gomez!
    vuuask920g0m.jpg

I never forget a beautiful lady person woman!!!!!!!

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • kobakoba ✭✭✭

Ensigns

1* - 7 total crew

2* - 6 total crew

In 4* you forgot Ensign Anna Jameson A.K.A. Temporal Agent Seven :)

Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • And they won't look anything like Away Team Uhura (TAS) or Spock and I-Chaya (TAS) they will all have the flat look like all the Lower Decks crew so far. IMHO (or OCD) doesn't match the other 1000+ crew already in the game and they don't mesh. :/
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai