Home Engineering Room

Inappropriate Ad

Where should we go to report a possibly inappropriate ad seen in an Ad Warp?

I say "possibly" because while it doesn't offend me, I'd advise DB to think about the rated-for age of their game and the implied subject matter in "Hustle Castle", specifically the apparent goal of getting multiple women pregnant at the same time

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reporting here is good.
    I am looking at the game description on iTunes Hustle Castle: Medieval Life, rated 9+ and see nothing weird.
    Is it different in the Ad itself?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is like Fallout Shelter. One of the aspects of castle life is perpetuating the kingdom. From the Google Play description, "Build a dating room and watch your subjects have children who’ll soon grow up and serve you too! "

In the ad it shows a woman, then a man looking at each other, then all of a sudden her belly pops showing pregnant. Then the same guy looks at another woman and it repeats.

I'm personally not offended by it, as there's no explicit sex, but I can understand how some would feel it is not age appropriate.

• Shan wrote: »
    Reporting here is good.
    I am looking at the game description on iTunes Hustle Castle: Medieval Life, rated 9+ and see nothing weird.
    Is it different in the Ad itself?

Watch the ad itself
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for that info. I will pass it along.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Actually the problem with these ads is that a lot of them are what you'd find on "unreputable" websites. Ads for pills that increase testosterone, help you lose weight, gimmicks... and then there are the ads for Star Trek Timelines!

Granted, I'm hurting myself by mentioning them, because most of them are shorter than the usual 30 seconds, but still: It demonstrates the "bar" being set by the ad company.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Thank you for that info. I will pass it along.

This ad is back.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to bring this back. They've been putting up excessively inappropriate advertisements again. I've had this one three times now. It features choosing different ways to objectify women. Take notice and remove it.
    qel2ti2pz318.jpg