Home The Bridge

"Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat" Drops.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in The Bridge
Got a Legendary Contacts just now.

01un4adm608b.png

Useful and/or hard to Replicate?

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these boxes. Got Seska's Kazon Furs 3* and a 4* Diplomatic Protocol, which I need a bunch of at the moment, in the last one. These and portals are my favorite parts of the campaign. I got a 5* Ambassador Spock's outfit a couple weeks ago. I immortalized him a couple days ago.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these boxes. Got Seska's Kazon Furs 3* and a 4* Diplomatic Protocol, which I need a bunch of at the moment, in the last one. These and portals are my favorite parts of the campaign. I got a 5* Ambassador Spock's outfit a couple weeks ago. I immortalized him a couple days ago.

The other week when I did the Premium after I finished Tier 💯, I got several 5 🌟 items. Should have screenshot then.
    I'm not 100% certain, but, most of the time, I tend to get items needed for favorited crew from the gold boxes. The basic boxes usually give me bits for newer crew that are in the other group, like 2* clothes for Fesek.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's required by a whole pile of crew. Whether you're currently building one of these is another matter:

1701 Jadzia Dax (L.80)
    Ambassador Spock (L.70,80)
    Changeling Bashir (L.99)
    Changeling Founder (L.96)
    Crell Moset (L.60)
    Doctor Chaotica (L.99)
    Klingon O'Brien (L.96)
    Klingon Quark (L.86)
    Luther Sloan (L.96)
    Mirror Phlox (L.53)
    Rakal Troi (L.90)
    Scientist Degra (L.86)
    T'Kuvma (L.86)
    The Professor (L.90)

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    It's required by a whole pile of crew. Whether you're currently building one of these is another matter:

1701 Jadzia Dax (L.80)
    Ambassador Spock (L.70,80)
    Changeling Bashir (L.99)
    Changeling Founder (L.96)
    Crell Moset (L.60)
    Doctor Chaotica (L.99)
    Klingon O'Brien (L.96)
    Klingon Quark (L.86)
    Luther Sloan (L.96)
    Mirror Phlox (L.53)
    Rakal Troi (L.90)
    Scientist Degra (L.86)
    T'Kuvma (L.86)
    The Professor (L.90)

Ambassador Spock used it at 70, to go to 80.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance we can start calling these Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hats?
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Any chance we can start calling these Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hats?

Noted.

🖖🏿🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have left a dozen crew in various states of equipped just for these boxes, but only about a quarter of the rewards I get are useful. The rest are specific items for crew I've already immortalized. Then I have to hunt down the garbage in my inventory and trash it. Very annoying. I do appreciate that I occasionally get good items, but it is still a broken system.
    Tier 88 dropped four 4 🌟 items.......

x21rqyx276f9.png
    How many were directly equipable? I love when they go straight on the crew. Had someone on the back burner immortalize that way!
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    What bugs me is when I have several crew with equipment missing and instead of having a campaign or dabo table reward match one of the items I need, I get an equal piece for some random crew member I've never had. I get it if I only have 4* and 5* equipment missing and my reward is a 3* item, but if I get rewarded with multiple 4* items, maybe at least one should be an item that I need (and is uncovered and showing either the blue arrow or yellow wrench icon)…
    How many were directly equipable? I love when they go straight on the crew. Had someone on the back burner immortalize that way!

Haven't checked yet. Fell asleep and almost missed my office appointment this morning.
    I managed to equip on five crew with mine!