Home The Bridge

RNG loved me today

Decided to to a few credit portal pulls to gain some honor...this is what happend:k4lqa1hnv1e3.jpg
ccntthgrwrd0.jpg

Comments

• Decided to to a few credit portal pulls to gain some honor...this is what happend:k4lqa1hnv1e3.jpg
    ccntthgrwrd0.jpg

you didn’t take wesley? :tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations
  • Decided to to a few credit portal pulls to gain some honor...this is what happend:k4lqa1hnv1e3.jpg
    ccntthgrwrd0.jpg

you didn’t take wesley? :tongue:

It was very very hard...but i managed to avoid him^^
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was doing the same when this happened:
    n7migjocvdg3.jpg
    Picked up a 3rd star for my dupe.
    9180jzder6zu.jpg

Did you miss that Mega, or just didn't keep T'Kuvma?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my Arachnia Janeway from the same situation. The RNG is bipolar. It can gift you this gem or you can run a mission a hundred times and not get a single needed component.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    I got my Arachnia Janeway from the same situation. The RNG is bipolar. It can gift you this gem or you can run a mission a hundred times and not get a single needed component.

It would be nice if Timelines had a mechanic like some other games. If there is a chance for an item to drop, a times ten auto drops at least one of each item......

Sure would take some of the frustration out of the stuff that only drops from a 24 Chroniton mission, and has one dot......
  • I was doing the same when this happened:
    n7migjocvdg3.jpg
    Picked up a 3rd star for my dupe.
    9180jzder6zu.jpg

Did you miss that Mega, or just didn't keep T'Kuvma?

He was before my time playing.

It would be nice if Timelines had a mechanic like some other games. If there is a chance for an item to drop, a times ten auto drops at least one of each item......

Sure would take some of the frustration out of the stuff that only drops from a 24 Chroniton mission, and has one dot......

That would be nice. Like the 4* in a 10x Premium, at least one of all the components in a 10x warp. I think I ran Operation Isolate 210 times for a freaking single science experiment last week.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    At six hours, no less, awesome!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    1fdzqc4w2mkl.png

First pack. Super thrilled. Needed a copy of her for gauntlet.

That Astrophysicist trait is awesome when trying to fill a MED hole in a gauntlet lineup. Congrats!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    1fdzqc4w2mkl.png

First pack. Super thrilled. Needed a copy of her for gauntlet.

That Astrophysicist trait is awesome when trying to fill a MED hole in a gauntlet lineup. Congrats!

Thx. I hope others have good pack luck too. Pay it forward.
    Let’s fly!
    Wow!!! Every level of crew in a single, basic portal. That is truly epic.
    Wow!!! Every level of crew in a single, basic portal. That is truly epic.

That might be even wilder than the Medical Boothby. Someone got the odds on a Crew Level Straight at hand?
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now THAT is a fancy da ... royal flush! Huge pull there! I got already very lucky for my standards today and pulled two 490 dilly purrtals expecting to get one Po and one DF Torres (haven't had them yet). And ... well, it worked! One pull each, exactly got the crew I needed. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Now THAT is a fancy da ... royal flush! Huge pull there! I got already very lucky for my standards today and pulled two 490 dilly purrtals expecting to get one Po and one DF Torres (haven't had them yet). And ... well, it worked! One pull each, exactly got the crew I needed. :)

That is awesome sauce!!!!! Proves the Packs actually drop the Featured Crew? Without always having to go broke, too!!!!!

🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🖖🏿
    🤳🤳🏻🤳🏼🤳🏽🤳🏿🤳🏾
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Didn't have time to stop skirmishing to post this, but this happened on...honestly, the last 4 days are hazy so let's say Saturday, so this proves it is possible.

b0txipwqvhxw.jpg

The Great White Buffalo! Congrats!

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Jhamel wrote: »

Lol, Torres was one of my most wanted cards and it took me 12 packs to get her. But I had already tried to rank in her event, miscalculated, tried to catch up in the last 40 minutes, got stuck on a lagging game (or internet connection - not sure about that) and ended up at rank 1520 :frowning:
    Never seen her in a begold since she was added to the portal.
    So even with 12 packs, I'm happy to have her now :lol:

And I can do this:
    yurrsmns1f5r.jpg
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff, Borg Drone! And thank you, Scotty. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    Hit a behold in a basic a little bit ago. Had one frozen, 2* for Kazon Seska, or 3* for Duelist Yar. Took Yar.
    I love getting an unexpected star, especially a final one, for someone hanging around at 100 needing them. I have about a dozen waiting at the moment.