Home Make It So!

Please do not make it so.

Don’t add these ridiculous lower decks to the game.
It will ruin it for me personally
Star Truckerz
It's only my opinion but....

Comments

• Roxton, So what you want has precedence over what other people want?

Yes
    Star Truckerz

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roxton wrote: »
    Roxton, So what you want has precedence over what other people want?

Yes

The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many. Oh wait...

I had no opportunity to watch it yet so I just hope that they add LD in 2021 at the earliest.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Buckle Up butter cup. LD is coming.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Might as well add the family guy versions of crew as well
    Star Truckerz

• Roxton wrote: »
    Might as well add the family guy versions of crew as well

There are already TAS crew in the game, you could also just as easily call ENT ‘ridiculous’ :tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might as well add the family guy versions of crew as well

I imagine Seth MacFarlane would be pumped to see Bowling Balls Picard in the game.
  • If that's what the people want and that's what sells, that's what it will be .
  • KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    Everyone has characters of Star Trek they don't like and that they like. And I also got to realize in recent years that every episode has fans and probably has people that don't like it. Heck, there's even people who like "Sub Rosa".
    WRG/TP, please don't exclude any characters from the game that appear in any Star Trek show.
    STT players, as already stated here, you can always airlock some characters you are not a fan of.
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t add these ridiculous lower decks to the game.
    It will ruin it for me personally

I am with you. This is a card collecting game. If you are not going to collect all the cards one should quit. And that is what I would do. So TP loses some players big deal for them, if the net result is more revenue.

I know nothing of LD if it is part of the franchise then it most likely will be included. If not, then it will not be included. The franchise would see to that.
  • I airlock the Animated Series cards. I imagine them flailing their little cartoon hands and letting out a wild "Goofy" scream as they fly out into space.

Since you dislike the addition of "Lower Decks" in the Star Trek Universe, you might find airlocking those cards downright therapeutic.