Home Engineering Room

TP, this is not the deal for ads

[FF] Falken Maze[FF] Falken Maze ✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Engineering Room
I thought our agreement was I would watch the ad and get the rewards doubled. Now, I have to complete a survey to get the ad doubler?
d0f6gp8lbxkw.png

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought our agreement was I would watch the ad and get the rewards doubled. Now, I have to complete a survey to get the ad doubler?
    d0f6gp8lbxkw.png

I moved this to Engineering Room.
    Ideally this should have been posted in the general ad issues thread pinned in this category.

Did you have to watch something prior to this question being asked, or was this presented instead of an ad. Ads can take different forms.

• Thanks for the heads up on where to post. There was an ad that I watched and it concluded with this survey to complete in order to get the reward.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had that at least twice, too. No video, just a question.

There is also a Welches add that requires you to click on the add to get it started and then you can close it after the time runs out.
  • I just hadn't seen an ad doubler that required a completed survey to get the reward, and thought they were a new addition. This seems to go beyond watch an ad and get the reward.

I have seen the Welch's ad and it is a bit heavy handed, imo, requiring you to click on the ad. I back out and try to get another ad, and will also do so with the surveys.