Home Ready Room
Options

Premium Reward Track purchase expiry?

I have noticed in the past that there is still an option to purchase the Premium Reward Track after the Campaign has ended but I neglected to see how long it lasted. Is it 1 day or shorter or longer?

Comments

• Options
    Múspell[BAD]Múspell[BAD] ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    You get a last warning and possibility to buy it when you open the new campaign. But maybe its even longer when you do nothing in the new campaign?

• Options
    Thanks Muspell[BAD]

Yes. If you are watching the Campaign clock run down to zero, when it reaches zero there is a short pause and then a popup appears saying Last chance to purchase the Premium Reward Track. There is no timer, just a Continue button.

Like Muspell[BAD] I am now wondering when the popup would occur if I had waited to log in until later or not looked at the Campaign until later. I'll try to remember in 4 weeks time.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it should be more obvious how the last chance purchase works.
  • Options
    So, 4 weeks passed and this time I waited about 16 hours after the Campaign ended then opened the game. I played for about an hour without the popup appearing even though I played most aspects of the game and would have completed several daily missions without claiming them. As soon as I tapped the Daily Missions button the Last chance to purchase Premium Reward Track popup appeared. The things that I had done in that hour still counted towards the new Campaign though.

In case anyone's wondering, I was just trying to squeeze out some extra chronitons for the skirmish events which happened the day after these 2 Campaigns ended. So I'm using the Premium Track like a small chroniton bank.