Home Strange New Worlds

Keep on Trekin'...

9dung0n7dw7h.png
That ain't puddin' baby ain't no pie, it's the stuff that I got you by
So keep on trekin' mama, trekin' my blues away
÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato

Comments

• 2zdvs0mx01h5.jpg

The Landing Party is going to be Sweatin' to the Oldies.

÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • f0alyfcraqme.jpg

This Anonymous Clan Of Slack-Jawed Troglodytes Has Cost Me The Election. And Yet, If I Were To Have Them Killed, I Would Be The One To Go To Jail. That’s Democracy For You. - Mr. Burns :D
  • Batman vs Iron Man: Who Would Win In Real-Life Battle?

More importantly - Michael Meyers vs Dropkick Kirk: Who Would Win In Real-Life Battle?

1debv6563iub.jpg

• Thank you for your creativity. :)
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • p5c7dbbjvt5l.jpg

Bring Out Your Dead... Redshirts: "We're not dead." You'll all be stone dead in a moment.
  • ÷ Dr. Claire Finn÷ Dr. Claire Finn ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    q9a00aybysf5.jpg

"As we know, the value of pi is a transcendental figure without resolution."
    -- Spock, "Wolf in the Fold," stardate 3615.4.
  • qqaeja38siom.jpg

Quote for Taco Tuesday: “Yesterday I really wanted tacos. Today, I’m eating tacos. Follow your dreams.”
  • 4sep0xublwsk.jpg

The War to Settle the Score
  • Would love a 4K version of this.
  • I don't check in to this part of the forum as much as I should. Thanks for this Dr. Claire Finn. Enjoyed the eighties movie references, Batteries Not Included, Robocop, Blade Runner, Flight of the Navigator etc. 😎
  • mo4vj4f21vyd.jpg

Don't push your luck ;)>:)
  • 2fhw7x01h9c4.gif

• 10c5pzhpnxzk.jpg

IDW Publishing announced it would release Star Trek: Klingons in February 2022. The comic book is the first installment in a series of extra-long one-shots spotlighting the Star Trek franchise's most iconic alien species.

LINK: https://comicbook.com/startrek/news/star-trek-klingons-announced/
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai