Home Make It So!

Crew we would like added to the game

x3iomm5nkyut.png

FUSION CREW: Jake & Nog
÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato

Comments

• Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    dig4c3e2qyqp.jpeg

Both of them!
    But if I had to choose, definitely the greatest helmsman of all time:
    Lieutenant Commander Jose Ferrer
  • hnzcv8k1b5tl.jpg

Bajoran Cultural Figure Li Nalas
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • nkxkfsnhgx0g.jpg

Legate Broca Cardassian Cultural Figure

In 2375, Broca was a high-ranking gul. He was picked by Weyoun to succeed Damar as the new Cardassian leader in 2375 following Damar's defection and founding of the Cardassian Liberation Front. Broca was subsequently promoted to Legate.
  • ÷ Dr. Claire Finn÷ Dr. Claire Finn ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    sqofo0yei1yc.jpg

Jaro Essa was a Bajoran who lived during the 24th century. A politician, he rose to the position of minister in the Bajoran Provisional Government and was also leader of the Alliance for Global Unity.

auacfg0p23uq.png

• calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    dig4c3e2qyqp.jpeg

Both of them!

That’s Jose’s son, Miguel...
  • Blast HardcheeseBlast Hardcheese ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I only have a handful of crew requests.

The rest of the Time's Arrow crew variants and Mark Twain (and a collection). Huge Mega potential, here.

Echo Papa 607 Salesman

Linked Picard and Beverly

Command Division Data

Elderly Q

Crosis

Quantum Data

Admiral Picard (mid-2380s uniform)

Lt. Cmdr. Raffi

TMP Admiral and Captain Kirks

Fleet Admiral Morrow

Woman in Cafeteria

Scotty in a monster maroon

Star Trek IV catians

Go Climb A Rock Kirk (as in wearing the T-shirt, not his bizarre mountaineering outfit)

Nimbus III uniform variants for Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Sulu and Uhura

Jose Tyler

Human Isis

Nahn in Enterprise uniform

Nahn in Discovery uniform

A CMD-primary gold Chakotay

Samantha Wildman

Filling in missing 1-, 2-, and 3-star crew for main characters. Easy pickings would include the TNG style-uniform variants of Starfleet crew from DS9: Emissary.

...also everyone who made it into Decipher's TCG.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0354w2o2lw0o.jpeg
    tjier9wvvc5v.jpeg
    kot7r9gtc88x.jpeg
    edited March 2021
    rst6bvlb7ccj.jpeg

0ww3swphiukh.jpeg
    j2vyay2hvayf.jpeg
    mqv0xbsdi792.jpeg
    64hegj1tm6pw.jpeg
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    dig4c3e2qyqp.jpeg

Both of them!

That’s Jose’s son, Miguel...

@calsnowskier

Ha! I did use dad’s name!
    Good catch and color me embarrassed... I know better than that!
    I think I posted that in the middle of the night, so I’ll just blame it on that.

5qqm8bk98c6e.gif
  • nh6xgnat41i3.jpg

Terral was a Vulcan who served as an admiral in Starfleet during the Federation-Klingon War of 2256-57.

sslhsmd9xnje.jpg

• calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    rst6bvlb7ccj.jpeg

He is in the game...

0e93gd1i6zxa.jpeg
  • Taelle FarTaelle Far ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    ya89qb94bvoz.jpg

3cxi7kfc0ik1.jpg

Fuse Klingon Torres and Human Torres to make a Legendary "Vidiian Torres"

• hnzcv8k1b5tl.jpg

Bajoran Cultural Figure Li Nalas

Wait? We don't already have a Li Nalas? We definitely need a Li Nalas!
  • Taelle Far wrote: »
    Legendary Barkeeper Morn added to the Timelines Original Collection.

vyq8ktejmfnk.jpg

In the episode with Future Jake, we are told that Morn took over Quark's bar. Morn was also tagged as the substitute Barkeeper when Quark went on vacation. So even though he never appears as a Barkeeper on the show, he is the perfect candidate for a Legendary Morn (and we NEED a Legendary Morn). He could feature Diplomacy, Engineering and Medicine (aren't all barkeepers also counselors?) And carry the traits of Lurian, Pilot, Romantic, Smuggler, Courier, Civilian and Gambler.

Yeah, Morn was always a cool / fun character, but all we ever got was that lousy 3 star version in the game. :s
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • IneffybleIneffyble ✭✭✭
    We have a Timelines Original Mirror Janeway, but I'd really love to see one based on the comic series.

She'd be "Pirate Queen Janeway" as that is her self-proclaimed title in the comics.

rwt7jjzrbf68.png
  • Ineffyble wrote: »
    We have a Timelines Original Mirror Janeway, but I'd really love to see one based on the comic series.

She'd be "Pirate Queen Janeway" as that is her self-proclaimed title in the comics.

rwt7jjzrbf68.png

+1 on this!

I'd also like to see the rest of this crew, especially Kim and Torres :)
  • Ineffyble wrote: »

rwt7jjzrbf68.png

I'd also like to see that Pirate Queen Janeway artwork get a 're-do' like blood oath Jadzia and 23rd century Martog.
  • +1 to all
  • Next, one character who only needs one more rarity to achieve the status of "Every Rarity" character is the character with the MOST appearances in Trek: Worf. He needs a 1* card. I can think of no better and simpler version of this than Worf in the Command Red uniform he wore in Season 1 of TNG. Probably the best version to pull from would be the season 1 episode "Heart of Glory"

It could be Loyal Worf, or perhaps Mourning Worf since they showed the Klingon death ritual in that episode.

qcauqa8pc2ny.jpg

Traits: Starfleet, Klingon, Federation, Duelist
    Skills: Command & Security

Also, just for fun, it might be good to get a rarer version of Worf in Parrises' Square's Worf as seen in the Bynars episode from Season 1, when he and Tasha Yar were headed out of the ship to play Parrise's Squares with the other Starfleet members at the space station.

6pga8ea7qxe6.jpg

Traits: Starfleet, Klingon, Federation, Duelist, Athlete, Casual
    Skills: Security & Command

Naturally, since Yar is also there with him, it might be a good idea for a Parrise's Squares Yar too.

• Next, I'm of the belief that all of the Captains need to be "Every Rarity" characters, and right now that means there are 3 core captains that do not fit the bill: Kirk, Sisko and Janeway. All 3 of them only need a 1* version to attain this status, and generally speaking, the theme of 1* characters versus their higher ranks seems to be a "past" version of the character.

With Kirk, this is a bit tricky, since there are a lot of versions of Kirk already. The only thing I could think of is the version of Kirk as seen in the original 2nd Pilot of Star Trek, where the uniform is slightly different than seen in any of the Original Series versions in the game so far, where the collar is different, and more ruffled.

• Oops, meant to have a pic attached to the above. This outfit.

4e00d1srdeb6.jpg
  • With Sisko, a 1* is easier, since you could do Wolf 359 Sisko and show him as he was in the pilot of DS9 in the flashback to the battle of Wolf 359, wearing a TNG style Command uniform

xlp3eprtzue0.jpg

And as for Janeway, we know she came up in Starfleet through the sciences division rather than the command or operations divisions, so you would again have to possibly do a Timelines Original character and do a Lt. Commander Janeway or an Ensign Janeway wearing the Science Division blue uniform, perhaps more in the style of the season 1 & 2 uniforms of TNG, with the piping on the shoulders. I found a rough mock-up of how she could look online (the hue is wrong and this is a pretty crude shop, but it gets to the general idea).

bcyar538okew.jpg
  • Another character who only needs a couple more versions to be complete in the "Every Rarity" category is Kira Nerys. She needs a 1* and a 3* version to get to that status.

For the 1* version I think a good version of Kira would be Pregnant Kira from the minor arc in DS9 where to cover for Nana Visitor's real-life pregnancy they wrote into the show that due to a medical emergency Keiko O'Brien's baby was transported into Kira's womb.

e4hoj86y19lv.jpg

Keeping with the "Off Duty" theme a lot of 3* versions of characters with a lot of ranks have, you could do Springball Kira from the episode where Kira played a Springball match on DS9. Standard additional trait of Athlete would apply.

4tpdwsu7k7oo.jpg