Home Engineering Room
Options

Please stop trying to run these ads in the game

TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2021 in Engineering Room
These game ads that begin with the Pacman emote crash the game on IOS, almost always without fail. You’ll remove it and things will be fine. You’ll add it again, and the game crashes. I do not understand how these things work. I just know anytime I see the Pacman of death after clicking an ad warp the game crashes.

nixst1n71l1v.png

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »
    These game ads that begin with the Pacman emote crash the game on IOS, almost always without fail. You’ll remove it and things will be fine. You’ll add it again, and the game crashes. I do not understand how these things work. I just know anytime I see the Pacman of death after clicking an ad warp the game crashes.

nixst1n71l1v.png

These don't always crash my Kindle, but, sometimes, it plays and I get nothing for it!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been lucky on iOS. But I may have gotten the above ad once. I do not remember what happened.

I play multiple accounts usually at the same time. If I make the mistake of doing an ad on two accounts at the same time, my internet is reset. Since, I know now what happens I will switch to my iPhone as a hot point and be able to save my rewards. But I have to be careful, and sometimes all it takes is running one ad on one device and on my other device be hitting something that takes time.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Wrong channel. Try posting in the Engineering Room for traction on bugs in the game.

EDIT: and perhaps use the dedicated thread for ad errors:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11478/ads-issues-concerns-post-here#latest
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust