Home The Bridge

Perpetual thread for First-to-Max

~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2021 in The Bridge
I thought having one central thread for these might be helpful, as opposed to being scattered amongst various event threads.

This one is by a fleetmate, posted on Discord:
emh2socc3ra7.jpeg
#firsttomax
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Comments

• This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saves the cash and congrats to them indeed. Looking for dexa and this months mega character next.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saves the cash and congrats to them indeed. Looking for dexa and this months mega character next.

Has anyone seen Dexa yet?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen anything for her, Waddle, or Chakotay. I'd have thought she'd already been done before Saru. She probably is and just hasn't been reported.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dexa was done today. Not sure what time, but could have been right after the event. A fleetmate finished her in 6 minutes, but wasn't fast enough.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Dexa was done today. Not sure what time, but could have been right after the event. A fleetmate finished her in 6 minutes, but wasn't fast enough.

So disappointed. Realized too late that she was on my Dabo wheel about a week back. Didn't recognize her, but didn't think to check to see if she was new. Missed my shot at a FTM!
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's interesting that Saru was finished first.
    edited March 2021
    She doesn't stick out like the Saru. Considering the number of people that had her pop up in Dabo isn't that large, an even smaller percentage would have the resources to go for her, and no one had the inclination it seems.
    What about Waddle or Amal Chakotay? If they are in the Vault, someone has seen them.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's interesting that Saru was finished first.

There is a Saru in mine right now, but not that one.

uw6z57ni48op.png
    Let’s fly!
    Cross-posting:
    j2hbul4a00kk.jpg

Fyi ended up being an achievement. Tricky. I checked all the areas till I saw. I am very proud to mess up the April 1st joke with my timezone being still March 😃
    Surprising that waddle also went unclaimed until today. Probably characters that people don't recognize go unclaimed on dabo.
    edited April 2021
    Klingon West was claimed by a fleet mate fyi. No idea on this week's gold yet.
    ij83zia7zksi.jpg
    And the art is really impressed lol.

Thank you for posting this:
    Klingon West was claimed by a fleet mate fyi. No idea on this week's gold yet.

vy4kgl57dka6.png

And thank you, too, @SSR Barkley .
    Klingon West was finished by someone in a SSR fleet, as a heads up

u7tb563lr75w.png
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    Let’s fly!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    After over 4 years, one of my last bucket list items is complete!

jotros68mxem.png

Wow! That’s awesome! Way to go!

Hot diggity well done. Solid stats also!
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    After over 4 years, one of my last bucket list items is complete!

jotros68mxem.png

Congratulations @Webberoni you deserve it, and it is a great crew as well!
    Congrats to @=GBP= Plain Simple Garak for #firsttomax on Carolyn (Pink) Pajamas! Screenshot via Discord:

zo6rht3mecr0.jpeg
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, congrats Admiral! I believe that's 3 FTM's for him - Ba'ul, Captain Tribble, and Palamas. Getting into the elite FTM ranks there, PSG!
  • Thanks Ishmael. I dont have captain tribble FTM but I do have Ba’ul, Captain Solok, and Palamas.
  • And thank you Peregrine.
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    I love how there is a Plain, Simple Garak imprinting the game with FTMs. :D
  • Congrats Admiral!
    Congrats, Garak! FTM is a very elusive dream to most.
    Has anyone seen West or either of the purples so far? They should be appearing on Dabo wheels by now.