Home Make It So!
Options

Collection Audit Thread

I thought this would be a good space to separate collection problems from trait problems.

For instance, how is Musketeer Picard NOT in the Costume Party Collection? I should also think Honey Bare Jadzia should be there too.

Chime in if you have any collection alterations.
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for starting this thread!

Someone is completely free to correct me if I am wrong, but as she never once appeared on screen in the uniform from the late 2360s and early 2370s, shouldn’t Dr. Katherine Pulaski...

1evptliambz5.jpeg

Be included in the Timelines Originals collection?
    🤔
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone is completely free to correct me if I am wrong, but as she never once appeared on screen in the uniform from the late 2360s and early 2370s, shouldn’t Dr. Katherine Pulaski...

1evptliambz5.jpeg

🤔

I believe you are right, but since she did appear in the comics, she isn't really original.
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭

1evptliambz5.jpeg

🤔

I believe you are right, but since she did appear in the comics, she isn't really original.

Which actually brings up another interesting discrepancy- the Mirror Janeway from the comics is placed in Timelines Originals, but Picard, Data and La Forge are not... 🤔
  • Options
    Which actually brings up another interesting discrepancy- the Mirror Janeway from the comics is placed in Timelines Originals, but Picard, Data and La Forge are not... 🤔

That's not the Mirror Janeway from IDW Comics; she's a true Original, IIRC

Whereas Troi, Picard, Data, LaForge, and Beverly are all from officially licensed IDW Comics, hence not "Original" to Timelines.