Home Fleet Central

Star Base 71 Recruiting! Level 90. Looking for active daily players.

Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in Fleet Central
I was just promoted to the position of Admiral in this fleet that I have been in for about a year -- Star Base 71 -- so I want to use this new position to reinvigorate this fleet.

This is a very casual fleet, currently at level 86, with very little demands of you, the player. If you are a player that likes to play Timelines daily, competes in events, but is not hardcore, then Star Base 71 may be the fleet for you. You won't be harassed if you do not consistently rank in the top 1000 in events :p . Please join, do your dailies, and contribute those pesky starbase components to help max this base out and get all the bonuses that come with it.
Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.

Comments

• Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Anyone looking for a casual, no-hassle fleet that is not yet maxed out? We only have 17 members and at level 88, so any new members who can contribute daily are welcome.
    My fleet has 31 openings, so if you're stuck in a fleet with few members that complete their dailies needed for the new feature, please come on over. Pretty please. I'm begging you. :P

Star Base 71 is a very quiet fleet at level 89 with few players and could really use a boost. If you quietly play your game, modestly participate in events, and consistently complete your dailies, but don't want to treat this game and events as if it is a job, please consider joining. Together we can gather ISM and enjoy all the other benefits of a fleet starbase with many rooms still to upgrade.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a max starbase with 31 players who completed dailies yesterday. Your active players who do their dailies could come over to my fleet and help us get the final ism tier.
    Let’s fly!
    edited July 2021
    My fleet has plenty of openings. Only a handful of us are active, so new active players are welcome with arms wide open. If you're looking for a fleet where you can quietly play the game with no fleet drama or high demands, if you usually rank moderately in events, and regularly complete your dailies, then maybe you'll be interested in joining Star Base 71. Currently, the starbase is at level 90, so your starbase components (holoemitters!!!!!) can work towards our progress.
    I joined this fleet randomly about a year and a half ago and later had the admiralty thrust upon me without my asking some months after. I did not want to join an already maxed out fleet, nor do I have any urgency to do so, because that feels the easy approach to take, so rather than leave this fleet, I rather stick with it with the hope that others will join. When I first joined, the fleet was near capacity and hitting many of our fleet dailies, but there was an unexplained (to me) mass exodus of fleet members a few months before I became admiral. Thus, I make another plea for some new members. :)
  • If you want have your players join us in the 12th Fleet. We have a level 107 base. Easy going fleet that lets you play at your own pace.