Home Engineering Room

Game not loading again.

Not sure if it is because the Event changed Phases or what.
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• WoOZWoOZ ✭✭
    Trouble connecting to the game also today, it eventually loaded after 15 min, another 5 min to load a dilemma, which I completed, no callback after the dilemma, had to log out as I could not play the game. I have 2 Identities both having problems, I am in Australia.
    b7d3pqgk4wdb.png
    6r5nvt4sg04i.png
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoOZ wrote: »
    Trouble connecting to the game also today, it eventually loaded after 15 min, another 5 min to load a dilemma, which I completed, no callback after the dilemma, had to log out as I could not play the game. I have 2 Identities both having problems, I am in Australia.
    b7d3pqgk4wdb.png
    6r5nvt4sg04i.png

Looks like internet connectivity issues, have things improved for you now?
  • Currently stuck on “Building terrain” for at least 4 hrs. My friends and I have had this realm for a little more than 3 days now, and I’ve had no problems up until this point. I’ve tried solving the problem normally, but it doesn’t seem as though the internet is the problem. I restarted the game after chunks weren’t loading, and I ended up not being able to get back into it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently stuck on “Building terrain” for at least 4 hrs. My friends and I have had this realm for a little more than 3 days now, and I’ve had no problems up until this point. I’ve tried solving the problem normally, but it doesn’t seem as though the internet is the problem. I restarted the game after chunks weren’t loading, and I ended up not being able to get back into it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

This is a forum for the game Star Trek Timelines, I believe you are playing a different game and are on the wrong forum ;)