Home Engineering Room

Multiple PvP Rewards received - edit by ~Shan Inbox is loaded

SlickSlick ✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in Engineering Room
What's with all the arena reward schematics this morning? Overnight I received triple the amount: 3-captain, 3-admiral. I don't play commander.
3z2ahi1pfiz7.png
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• i see the same. have 3 commander but no admiral rewards, even though i just restarted it 2 days ago. but if i click on each some change between admiral and commander. wierd.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    My ships are maxed so it's not like I need any of these. And I have thousands of rations so i really don't need to convert these either. Seems such a waste to let these messages expire though.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • We have been shorted 1 or more PVP rewards each day for about a week. I have kept track for a ticket but it seems this catch-up batch makes us whole. For anyone who plays at least one ticket in each league, they should have been missing about 6 rewards emails.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the triples as well.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I moved this thread in Engineering Room.
    There are indeed more than one tribble affecting our pvp rewards system.
    It is being looked into :)
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    We have been shorted 1 or more PVP rewards each day for about a week. I have kept track for a ticket but it seems this catch-up batch makes us whole. For anyone who plays at least one ticket in each league, they should have been missing about 6 rewards emails.

Not everyone. I have never been shorted my daily pvp rewards.
  • My PvP rewards were fine until a few days ago, then I've been getting triplicate as well. I posted a ticket to support, no answer yet. As with most of the other long-time users, I have already maxed those ships, and I'm just going to convert them to replicator rations anyway.

I can surmise, based on the tone and word of the replies from management, that they don't seem too concerned about the extra treats we've gotten, and they're not going to go off on the "IT'S AN EXPLOIT" rant. Chalk it up to poor quality control, and have a nice day.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My PvP rewards were fine until a few days ago, then I've been getting triplicate as well. I posted a ticket to support, no answer yet. As with most of the other long-time users, I have already maxed those ships, and I'm just going to convert them to replicator rations anyway.

I can surmise, based on the tone and word of the replies from management, that they don't seem too concerned about the extra treats we've gotten, and they're not going to go off on the "IT'S AN EXPLOIT" rant. Chalk it up to poor quality control, and have a nice day.

It is not an issue of poor quality control.
    This is an automated system that is currently malfunctioning and we're working with our provider to identify the problem and fix it.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Triples again today.
  • dext74 wrote: »
    I fully accept my upcoming game ban for clicking on and opening all the ingame messages since clearly I know we should only get 1 set per day so I am obviously manipulating the system. 🙄

Brilliant. 😁
  • So … this problem has recurred after the daily reset at 10:00 pm PST Jul 22, 2021.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not yet fixed.
    For today some of the rewards across all three divisions were not distributed so they were granted again manually meaning that some of you might have received them twice.

Our provider is close to a fix so I hope this will soon be a thing from the past :)