Home Engineering Room

Collecting PVP rewards mails causes a 15-20 second game freeze - All clients

As the title says. This has been going on for several months, but I'm fed up with it and finally reporting it. After collecting PVP rewards, the game client will freeze for 15-20 seconds on my iPad. The freeze is much shorter on the Windows 10 version of the game, maybe only 7 or 8 seconds, but it's still there. The freeze happens on Android as well. It doesn't seem to happen if I am collecting non PVP mails whether or not there are attachments. But we don't usually get 3 non PVP mails at once for me to really be able to test this.

I thought this might be because I was a mail hoarder. I had hundreds of mails some going back to 2017. I collected all of them hoping to fix the problem. Nope. So I got rid of my glorious backlog of unclaimed chrons for no reason.

Furthermore, in the past two or so weeks I've been inundated with PVP rewards mails. Yesterday and today the mails were in triplicate. Yea, 3 of each mail. And yes, it is in fact giving me 3x the schematics. No, I don't need these schematics. I might also randomly receive a PVP rewards mail in the middle of the day as well. Again, this has been going on for a few weeks. Fleetmates confirm that they are seeing this as well.

Comments

• it is not just PvP rewards it is anything in the inbox
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It started about the same time they said they fixed an exploit where people were claiming multiple rewards. I don't know how the exploit was supposed to work, but whatever it was was fixed. But this delay thing started about that time.