Home Engineering Room

Faction events only errors at the beginning of the event

So if the only event type that is causing the game to crash at the beginning of event, it might be time to stop faction events until this is fixed!!!

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    hs7yqmahwesc.png

Cant fix this issue but the *tsk tsk tsk tsk* pop ads saying BUY THIS BUY THAT BUY THIS AND THAT ALWAYS work....even when trying to collect shuttles..... :|:/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    New event, error again.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't solve the Kobayashi Maru.
    Farewell 🖖
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't solve the Kobayashi Maru.

Kirk cheated.... :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a tradition now
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    It might be time to hire someone who can fix this issue… It’s ridiculous that it is still happening.

2jr9e489dqti.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Agreed. Isn't this like the 3rd faction event in a row where this happened? It's getting old....
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    x-posting from the event discussion thread
    I am sorry this is happening again.
    We're investigating and I hope we'll find the source of the issue soon.
  • I'm in!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're seeing improvements on our end, please try again.