Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved] Honor Sale not working?

*Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2021 in Past Anomalies
ryuin6l7pxpx.png

:|
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• adexagk8rxna.jpeg Same here.
  • Same. 🙂
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic
  • Yup. I don’t see the new crew slots either
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    No slots, sale not working, no borg queen seven. 3 fleets. All different OS.
    Broken.
  • TP could mess up the recipe for a glass of water.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crew slots and Borg Queen Seven will appear after the server release which has not taken place yet.

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The offers that were creating issues have been taken down will we look into it.
    I will update when I know more!
  • Had the same. Reloaded. Now the beholds are gone. I still have the opportunity to spend money on honor but the real goodies don't show up anymore, hopefully they'll be back with the server release later today.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • It looks like some of the offers has now disappeared too.
  • Adds my screen grab to the collective.

73fw51ho17rd.jpg
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the same. Reloaded. Now the beholds are gone. I still have the opportunity to spend money on honor but the real goodies don't show up anymore, hopefully they'll be back with the server release later today.

The spend money offers always work.... ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    39dp7gnfsn8o.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Had the same. Reloaded. Now the beholds are gone. I still have the opportunity to spend money on honor but the real goodies don't show up anymore, hopefully they'll be back with the server release later today.

The spend money offers always work.... ;)

Well…. Funny thing how that works or doesn't, i already spent real $$$ to obtain many packs that weren't needed just to airlock and create honor. So my $$ is useless. I love how that plays out.
  • Shan wrote: »
    The crew slots and Borg Queen Seven will appear after the server release which has not taken place yet.

That is not what was written on the ingame announcement yesterday.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Shan wrote: »
    I certainly hope so, but isn’t that something you should be telling us, not asking us?

:D
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I certainly hope so, but isn’t that something you should be telling us, not asking us?

:D

Answer: maybe, when we get around to it.... :D
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad my dyslexia amuses you :)

The honor packs that were taken down will reappear soon, thank you for your patience!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are back! :)