Home Fleet Central

Fleet Merge Offer

Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in Fleet Central
We're a fleet with a complete starbase, active since 2017, players mostly level 80+, some very dedicated officers and committed players.

We're currently at 40/50. We still unlock all fleet rewards except for the last ISM tier.

We're looking for a group of new players, potentially a small fleet to join ours. There's place for 10 to 14 people. We can change our fleet name and choose a new one together if that's important for you.

Our fleet requirements are just to do daily missions. Vacations are possible if real life gets in the way. A few days off without explanation are fine too.

No VIP requirements, no ranking requirements. Discord chat available for those who want to join it.

Contact me if you're interested! :)

0xvkixd5u41u.png

Comments

• Are you still looking for options?
  • Hi! We're currently back at 50/50, but when I wrote this post two fleets got in touch with us on Discord. I'm not sure if they're still looking for a merge option, but if you want I could PM you their names or ask the admirals who contacted me to get in touch with you :)

I've also been thinking that an alliance of two or three mid-tier fleets who require different levels of competitiveness could be worth a try and make recruitment easier for all of us, in case that's something you could be interested in too.
  • That would be great, please send any info you have, thanks!
  • I sent you an email :)