Home Fleet Central

Historians of Starfleet [Level 11]: Daily Players Needed for this Semi-Casual Fleet

Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2022 in Fleet Central
I have just created Historians of Starfleet. I teach history at a local community college, so I invite anyone that is interested in history in general, as well as academics and aficionados of other disciplines to join. I encourage daily players, new players, and alts that need a fleet to also join. If anyone is up for the challenge and journey of constructing a new fleet from scratch, then consider Historians of Starfleet.
Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.

Comments

• Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Historians of Starfleet, in its inaugural event (Barren Heat flashback), ranked in the top 1200 fleets (entirely from my efforts :neutral: )!

Help etch Historians of Starfleet into the annals of Timelines history and join! Help build up a brand new fleet from scratch! Or just take the easy road by joining an already maxed fleet... :p

Looking for daily players for this semi-casual fleet and those interested in history, or scholars/devotees of other disciplines.
    Historians of Starfleet is now level 2.

Looking for daily players for this semi-casual fleet and those interested in history, or scholars/devotees of other disciplines. Alts and new players welcome. Help build this fleet up from its current humble beginnings.
    Now level 3.

Still a fleet of 1.5 and looking for active daily players.
    Haven't posted in a while.

Still a fleet of 1.5 and looking for active daily players to help build this starbase and battle some bosses.
  • Maybe a good idea would be for some smaller fleets to merge. There are so many fleets now with 20-25 members. Most of them are advertising the same things. I am currently in a fleet (one of the oldest in the game) with 25 members. About 10 of them are from the beginning. If you think merging our fleets would be an option, please contact me.