Home Engineering Room
Options

SERIOUS PROBLEM need help immediately

this is twice now that this has happened and it needs addressed immediately.... i have played the app without fail on my cell phone (samsung galaxy note 5, yeah i know it is older but it still works) for quite some time but recently (last night and tonight) i have had an issue where i will start to watch an ad and as soon as i do my screen goes completely black... i can not do anything to get the phone to work again, pushing buttons, holding the power button in for several seconds, tapping the screen, etc, the phone just locks up with a dead screen but yet it is still on because i can remove the stylus and hear the sounds for that being removed..... the screen has been killed... the phone is still active just the phone can not be accessed...

there is no virus (scanned), it ONLY occurs when i am playing timelines so it can't be another app, and it ONLY occurs when i try to watch an ad in the app, not every time i have watched an ad but only twice now this has happens...

if i had to guess i would say that there is one specific ad that is causing this freeze because it only occurs when in timelines and when watching an ad, like i said not all ads but it has occured twice now and i am sitting here with a locked up phone

i did find out that if i have someone call me that the screen will unlock but it is not working this time

i need help immediately

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very sorry this is happening to you, unfortunately I do not have a potential solution for this.
    Please submit a ticket via our support portal so we may take note of the issue and keep an eye out for additional reports.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Any ad for that zombie game gives me a black screen that you cannot escape from. But I can force close the game and everything is fine. I'm in iOS, though.

I think it's state of survival or something? I've reported it several times before. Nobody cares. They pay too well, apparently.