Home Engineering Room

Unable to access the game

Hi there. I am on day 2 of not being able to access the game. The game loads, goes through the loads and when I click the play button it opens to ad for the next event. Once I click past the ad the game freezes - it doesn’t show any data - just a blurry load screen.

Comments

• Did you try to make a ticket thru the website? I understand you can’t create the ticket in game.
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • Kooz - I have no idea how to enter a ticket through the website - any website I checked for the game I was unable to find anyway to submit a ticket. Any guidance?
  • ChangChang ✭✭✭
    https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/

After clicking on that.. top right submit a request.
  • Chang - thanks for the info. I submitted a ticket- it will be interesting to see what the issue is - the timelines thread on Reddit shows a number of people with the same issue.
  • i have the same problem since the 29th december. i can't play the game since. i sent a ticket and they are investigating my problem. hope they resolve the issue soon cause i lost a lot not playing since the 29th of december 😞
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry that this is happening, we are looking into it.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    This should now be resolved, please try again and let me know - thank you :)