Home The Bridge

1/18/2022 Portal Update Confirmations! ***ALL CONFIRMED***

2»

Comments

• ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Amal Chakotay confirmed, got him on my last voyage. Didn't think to grab a screenshot, sorry.

And someone in my fleet got the Xindi Aquatic in a behold.
  • I had jennifer Sisko and Platonian Chekov today. Forgot to screenshot the behold.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carl confirmed. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    ystkn39vzni7.png
    Fal-tor-pan Spock

That means we have just SEVEN legendaries left to confirm. Please keep an eye out for:

Captain Picard Day Picard
    Luma Rahl Kira
    Mirror Doctor Culber
    Tribble McCoy
    Tribble Quark
    Wyatt Earp
    Wyatt Miller
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    ystkn39vzni7.png
    Fal-tor-pan Spock

That means we have just SEVEN legendaries left to confirm. Please keep an eye out for:

Luma Rahl Kira
    Mirror Doctor Culber
    Tribble McCoy
    Tribble Quark
    Wyatt Earp
    Wyatt Miller

Saw both Wyatts.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    o400xh6lg2dc.png
    Mirror Doctor Culber

We only need to confirm four more cards. I know this is almost two months old but it’d still be great to close this list out.

Left to confirm:
    Luma Rahl Kira
    Tribble McCoy
    Tribble Quark
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Does it count if I can see them in Crew Retrieval?

edit: My reasoning was that if they show in Crew Retrieval then they SHOULD be in the Portal? Since cards not Retrievable say they can't be Acquired in Time Portal or via Gameplay ...
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a crew retrieval for Tribble McCoy on Feb 15, so maybe that counts? (Didn't even remember at the time that he was part of the most recent update.)
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    No, this is for confirming these cards are in the portal.

Here's a good reminder from AviTrek on why we've always done these threads. https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/248710/#Comment_248710
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Gah, I think I've seen the Picard and the Kira, but I don't remember exactly and I don't think I has SS. I will check though. I wrote them down to remind me.
    Edit: Nope, no screenshots.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Captain Picard Day Picard in a Begold after using a citation to bring him to 5*.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Luma Rahl Kira in a begold today.
  • Took Tribble McCoy in a 40k behold today.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luma Rahl Kira confirmed
    u01kxlnofaav.jpg
    Farewell 🖖
    Luma Rahl Kira confirmed
    u01kxlnofaav.jpg

Lol, I hit her today too. Took Krenim Chakotay instead, but you beat me to it!
    That leaves Tribble Quark and Tribble McCoy, I think. I might have seen the Quark, but I don't have a screenshot.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point. we just need Tribble Quark; @RW_Eagle saw Tribble McCoy. As I've mentioned, a screenshot is great but not required, as we're completely working on the honor system here (but not the Honor system, as that would be too expensive :D ).

Thank you to everyone who has put in their Portal spots; it's really helpful for everyone in the community! :)
    I'm keeping an eye on the Honor Sale thread, in case it doesn't get posted here. Technically, Sven beat us both to LR Kira. He took her in a behold and posted it there, but didn't post it here.
  • EnderW wrote: »
    At this point. we just need Tribble Quark; @RW_Eagle saw Tribble McCoy. As I've mentioned, a screenshot is great but not required, as we're completely working on the honor system here (but not the Honor system, as that would be too expensive :D ).

Thank you to everyone who has put in their Portal spots; it's really helpful for everyone in the community! :)

@EnderW Also if you watch the honor sale pulls from Timelines Talks Tribble McCoy was present for visual confirmation.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    RW_Eagle wrote: »
    EnderW wrote: »

@EnderW Also if you watch the honor sale pulls from Timelines Talks Tribble McCoy was present for visual confirmation.

Oh yeah, that was me!
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job, everyone! :)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just added Union Chakotay to my crew off a Voyage!

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

We have may. And everyone was already comfirmed in march. So your point is...?

That I got someone new to me from the Update, Officer. The percentage of Forum police is kind of high compared to the actual number of Forum members.

Have a nice day, Officer.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

That I got someone new to me from the Update, Officer. The percentage of Forum police is kind of high compared to the actual number of Forum members.

And by that you missed the purpose of this thread.
    But at least +1 for your post counter? 😉
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    Well, those of us that missed Tam Elbrum in the packs will be getting him in the daily rewards this summer, so thank you WRG. Now, I'm down to two missing purples and can get rid of his outfits from my inventory.

And by that you missed the purpose of this thread.
    But at least +1 for your post counter? 😉

IF I HAD STARTED A NEW THREAD THEN PEOPLE WOULD HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT! BECAUSE THAT IS ALL SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE!

I know I am worthless trash and the government is going to burn me like the trash I am when I die. I don't need you and your condescending tone EVERY time I post something. Have a nice day, Officer. And make sure the horse that got you here has one, as well!

Bye people.
This discussion has been closed.