Home Past Anomalies

Somone is using angel Gabrielle Burnham in the gauntlet right now

Admirable BernabyAdmirable Bernaby ✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in Past Anomalies
=GDP= Plain Simple Garak is running Angel Gabrielle Burnham in the gauntlet right now and their avatar shows her ay level 100 and 5 stars Immortalized

Comments

• This should not be possible as the event is not even over yet
  • One can get a card through Dabo...
  • Admirable BernabyAdmirable Bernaby ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    This is a new crew and not available in dabo. Only available in the event that is running right now and does not end till Monday at 1200 Est
  • Yes it is. As soon as a crew is in the vault, one can get them from dabo if one has enough luck.
  • Hardly any event golds have not been finished before the event since the event hub as there is nearly 2 weeks for someone to get them from dabo. Sadly Blue Boy Wesley was one as I didn't have the dil to run the wheel when my chance arrived.
  • edited February 2022
    One can get non portal crew from dabo too. That includes event cards. It's usually how people get First to Max's. They get lucky because the crew appears in dabo before the end of the event and they buy out the wheel. There's a whole thread about FTMs. Btw, congrats to Glise for getting the FTM on Angel Gabrielle!
  • Hello Admirable Bernaby,

I obtained Angel Gabrielle Burnham through dabo last Sunday. She was added to the cryostasis vault and thus able to be obtained from dabo on 1/26/2022.

shc31ffidz9f.jpeg
    vtc0dem40er7.jpeg
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Admirable Bernaby,

I obtained Angel Gabrielle Burnham through dabo last Sunday. She was added to the cryostasis vault and thus able to be obtained from dabo on 1/26/2022.

shc31ffidz9f.jpeg
    vtc0dem40er7.jpeg

Thank you, Gross Domestic Product Plain Simple Garak!
  • Please note that WRG was late in adding her art so the card was still blank until last Tuesday. LLAP.
  • Ok, I stand corrected. Did not realize this was even possible
  • No problem at all. Have a good day.
  • Ok, I stand corrected. Did not realize this was even possible

If you check the First To Max Data of new crew, you ll see that it‘s quite regular that ppl get the new 5* crew from dabo, before the events even have started. 😉
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to everyone for being helpful :)
    And congrats, Plain Simple Garak - though it is never simple with Garak, is it? <grins>
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    If you are unlucky it cost you 15490 dil and then you still need 4 citations.
    That's a lot of money.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally you ask around to see if anyone has the FTM and then if you don't hear anything, you gamble.