Home Engineering Room

Bug: No free crew slots, no crew slot/dabo sale

Doctor 8472Doctor 8472 ✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in Engineering Room
@Shan:
The news at https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/19052/free-crew-slots-dabo-sale-and-celebrating-the-return-of-q announced free crew slots and crew slot and dabo sales for (approx.) 2.5 hours ago.

But sadly, it seems that nothing of these happened.

Live long and prosper,
Doctor 8472

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it was supposed to go live on Tuesday, February 28 like the quantum pass..... :o:D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bug, just not live yet.
    We had an unforeseen delay but it is getting resolved as I type this.

Something to keep in mind is that when we announce in advance there could be delays unfortunately BUT most importantly we usually send an additional communique to indicate when a sale like this goes live :)

It is coming!
    Thank you for your patience.

And yes, yes I make typos more often than I would like, such was the case for Tuesday, February 28 :)
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Not a bug, just not live yet.
    We had an unforeseen delay but it is getting resolved as I type this.

Something to keep in mind is that when we announce in advance there could be delays unfortunately BUT most importantly we usually send an additional communique to indicate when a sale like this goes live :)

It is coming!
    Thank you for your patience.

And yes, yes I make typos more often than I would like, such was the case for Tuesday, February 28 :)

:)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Doctor 8472Doctor 8472 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Update: 5 free crew slots just arrived, but sales still not live.

Thanks for the crew slots, they are urgently needed (without them continuing playing events wouldn't make sense for me anymore).
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sale is live :)