Home Engineering Room

Purchase issue

Is anyone else experiencing an issue trying to buy the 25.00 offer for 4500 dilithum, chronotons and packs. Got an error trying to purchase wondering if there is a bug or if it was just a glitch.

Answers

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    It froze in when buying for me. But after closing the app and restarting the bought content was there.
  • I got an error message but it canceled the purchase, but it's still showing as pending in my bank account
  • Yes - tried to buy 5 times (because it was saying the payment didnt go through) and still nothing. However, checked my bank and I now have nearly £100 in pending charges and am over my overdraft limit. Not happy, particularly as my bank say they can't help.
  • Cochran wrote: »
    I got an error message but it canceled the purchase, but it's still showing as pending in my bank account

Did you manage to resolve this? Raised a support ticket, but not heard anything
    I got an error message but it canceled the purchase, but it's still showing as pending in my bank account

I did just get a reply trying to figure out what happened
    Cochran wrote: »

I just got a reply, but they want screenshots of the purchases to refund - but that's part of the whole problem, they don't show up on my Google purchases, just in my bank. Have to figure out a workaround, I guess. From a little research, it seems a lot of people using other games were similarly affected in the same time frame...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got a reply, but they want screenshots of the purchases to refund - but that's part of the whole problem, they don't show up on my Google purchases, just in my bank. Have to figure out a workaround, I guess. From a little research, it seems a lot of people using other games were similarly affected in the same time frame...

Have you contacted Google Play Support yet?
    If the purchases do not show in your purchase history there is indeed nothing we can do on our end.
    As you mention that other players in other games were also affected, there is a good chance that Google Play Support might be able to help.

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking Google Play Twitter, refunds are being processed by Google.
    The payment issue has been resolved and amount debited from your account will be credited back to the original payment method. For more info, see "How long refunds take" section here: https://goo.gle/2t2h3tk.