Home Engineering Room

Campaign screen and tracks error

Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in Engineering Room
I just checked out the new campaign and unfortunately I can't read all of it, some of the text is cut off at the bottom. It's only a minor issue but thought I'd let you know. I'm on Android and have the latest app version.

Also, just double checking but are the tracks correct? Rios seems to be in the regular track while Picard is in the Premium. All the other rewards are what they should be.

w48zq38ejwp4.jpg

Comments

• Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also there is a 1 honor reward at the end
    And starbase components, surely that can't be right?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rios's placement and the 1 Honor are indeed not right.
    Starbase components are intended.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked out the new campaign and unfortunately I can't read all of it, some of the text is cut off at the bottom. It's only a minor issue but thought I'd let you know. I'm on Android and have the latest app version.

Also, just double checking but are the tracks correct? Rios seems to be in the regular track while Picard is in the Premium. All the other rewards are what they should be.

w48zq38ejwp4.jpg

Could you please tell me which device you are using? Thank you!
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Rios's placement and the 1 Honor are indeed not right.
    Starbase components are intended.

Can we pass a message on as myself and many, many other players who have max Starbase components, in fleets with max starbases find this a massive filler inclusion. Not worth being in the "ultimate tier"
    Likewise on the line of having Trainers in Premium Campaigns and Gauntlet...
  • Shan wrote: »

w48zq38ejwp4.jpg

It's at least happening on android
  • Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    The text is cut off on my iOS phone too.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Type of android and ios device would be helpful.
    It will be a screen resolution issue, it displays correctly on my Moto G for instance.
  • Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Mine is an iPhone XR on 15.3.1
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll release a fix for the campaign crew mix up, and for the Honor being incorrect at tiers 98.
  • Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭

w48zq38ejwp4.jpg

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    We'll release a fix for the campaign crew mix up, and for the Honor being incorrect at tiers 98.

Can you please provide the correct amount of honor at tier 98 in advance?
    Working on a rewards spreadsheet for the new track.

Thx. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you please provide the correct amount of honor at tier 98 in advance?
    Working on a rewards spreadsheet for the new track.

Thx. :)

1500 :)
  • Shan wrote: »

Thanks, because that really screws up the free track as a source of 1 complete crew per month. And I need a couple of those Picards....
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been resolved!
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

It's also cut off on my iPhone 11 Pro. It displays correctly on my iPad Air, however.