Home Engineering Room

Completing Daily's have reset it self

Is it only me or have the daily's reset itself today?

Because the ones that I have completed so far, have been wiped.

For example, I am almost at the 3 hour, 30 minutes stage for a voyage today. And it says that I haven't completed an dilemma yet.
I have used packs today, and it says that I haven't etc.

I haven't used my the game on my phone, since this morning. So I know that the only account that I have been using. Is on my computer, where I completed the daily's on.

Comments

• EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    This just happened to me as well. I thought it might have been because I had to do a hard restart because of a glitch with an ad, but maybe it's global.

I submitted an FYI ticket to support.

Update: I just saw this on my crew screen (it’s the very bottom of my crew list):

avt5fv24a349.png

Did I just lose 10 crew slots? But not have any crew be placed in overflow? I think something on TP’s end just crashed or glitched bad.

Update to my update: A hard restart corrected this crew slot error. I've still had to redo all my daily tasks though. It's a good thing this happened on Thursday, when I typically buy a second set of cadet missions (for the shuttle boost packs), otherwise I would have been SOL.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Have the same issue.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fleet mates of mine had the very same issue
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hadn't been paying attention, but I checked and it happened to me, too.
  • Reset of Dailys happens to me and three other Fleet-Mates. Also My Supply-Package was outdated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Issue has been reported.
    Please submit a ticket as this is not something that will have a fix for and we will need to do some investigation.
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Reset here and I think I lost 4 shuttles!
  • I has this problem as well. It happened when on my account that had already finished dailies and not on my other one.
  • I have reported it now.

Redoing the daily's, that it will allow me to do. Without spending dilithium. Like on cadets.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Issue has been reported.
    Please submit a ticket as this is not something that will have a fix for and we will need to do some investigation.

If I thought Customer Service would care about me in the slightest, I would. But as it is, this is not enough of an inconvenience to me to deal with writing them so they can ignore me for a few days and then do nothing.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Issue has been reported.

If I thought Customer Service would care about me in the slightest, I would. But as it is, this is not enough of an inconvenience to me to deal with writing them so they can ignore me for a few days and then do nothing.

None of your tickets have ever been ignored, they have been handled according to our policies.

I get that you are frustrated with Voyages rewards, it is however not a reason to discredit the Player Support team :)

If there is a ticket that you feel has not been handled appropriately feel free to let me know via a direct message. Thank you!